Blades v Swindon

I think Basham in midfield is crucial, yes he's a very good central defender but is completely wasted there because of what we lose in midfield control.

Freeman,Brayford, McEverley and Harris - if all fit - as the back four for me.

Would have preferred Terry Kennedy in there as he was the most dominant central defender we had but it looks as though his careers over at the age of 21, gutted for both him and us.

Not sure if we can do it, but as always providing we go down fighting I'll accept it as another one of life's slings and arrows, we must have a quiver full by now! :(:)

Has something new happened with Kennedy that suggests it's career threatening?

As for tonight, nothing to lose now, we have to just go out and give it a go and if it comes off, then great. I can't see Swindon just sitting on the lead at home, they will want to put it out of sight.

Has something new happened with Kennedy that suggests it's career threatening?

As for tonight, nothing to lose now, we have to just go out and give it a go and if it comes off, then great. I can't see Swindon just sitting on the lead at home, they will want to put it out of sight.

The last that I heard was his season was definitely over, and that because of his recurrent cartilage problems at such a young age he would probably not be able to continue his career.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CCwQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sufc.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle%2Fsheffield-united-terry-kennedy-2316616.aspx&ei=83JQVZTKEe7W7QbItoCABg&usg=AFQjCNGVOCEpYsz4X-eO2Yst-PGHg_kimg&bvm=bv.92885102,d.ZGU&cad=rja

That was the situation in early March and he's broken down again since then.

Sincerely hope that's wrong, but it doesn't look good.

I put a few quid on United winning tonight. Just because I am utterly bored without any Wednesday news (of significance) and I need a reason to listen to the game and have interest in it :)

Think you're right. I'll have a few quid on em as well. Then it's a winner whatever the result! ;c)

Honestly don't think it's over, who could with the blades totally unpredictable record. Would have been happier with Brayford and Kennedy playing, thought both have been very impressive.

Done could make it interesting if he is able to play, he made a huge difference in the home leg when he came on.