Blades v Swindon

I got loads of stick on here pre-season for saying clough was not the man to take you up when you all thought it was formality, awful defensively tonight particularly on the second Swindon goal, does the cash you got for Harry Maguire seen such a good deal now.

Yet another season in L1 for united and mccabes "game changing" takeover comments look more hollow as time goes on.

WAWAW :hihi::hihi:

What a crazy game to watch , I still think clough has done a good job and think he will build his side up nxt season

Who would have thought that Swindon at 5-1 up,still did not have enough to go through...............well done Blades for battling back and not throwing in the towel.

It does show that he players are behind Clough,3-0 down and they could have thought sod him,he might even be out of a job tomorrow,but they dug in and it shows that there must be some bond between team and manager.............enough to give him a pre season to bring in the defenders we need,reflect on the mistakes he made and give him a chance to put them right for the start of next season...........we need this game to be the starting point of something.......not the end of it.

Hahahahaha see ya in league one CB save thi air fair :hihi:

Oh dear Corks , and you are the one telling people to grow up on here :hihi:

Airfare spent on a trip to Dominican Republic the other week pal , I will be in the tropical heat May 29th and this was booked regardless of wether we won or not , I decided a while ago I was going down south to a lovely beach.

---------- Post added 12-05-2015 at 07:30 ----------

To all the arseholes who have bigged united up all season sickener, to the decent lads unlucky, CB has done one lmfao enjoy league 1 old man...

POST 151 just before 9pm ...Have a read

---------- Post added 12-05-2015 at 07:33 ----------

Its just been on look Leeds that Canada has lost all communication with the out side World , It seems as though the reds are to blame.

POST 151 at around 9pm your time :help::help:

Glad to see the internet came back up but there was a blip for a while when you lot thought OH NO DEM BLADES ARE BACK IN THIS :hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 12-05-2015 at 07:57 ----------

Am I allowed to snigger yet?

Blades and play-offs. The gift that keeps on giving.

Snigger away Sibs because if the shoe was on the other foot the Blades would be giving it large at the owls :D

Scoring 5 goals away and losing is bad enough but, seriously its just pasting over the cracks and 2 late goals make it look better than it really was.

Clough has to go and he can take his Derby rejects with him, everyone on here knows what the problems were but Negative Nige was too stubborn to change things and also alienated a lot of players with his bully tactics.

JCR , Doyle , Collins and the list goes on ...