Blades v Swindon

The team at the end of the game were the team that should have started. Steven Davies should have been on from the start, with Matt Done, and leave McNulty on the bench until needed. Che Adams should have been brought on sooner, he caused them issues. Can't remember the last time I saw 10 goals in a game!

Speaking to my mate in Sunderland this morning and as a neutral, he loved it.

The team at the end of the game were the team that should have started. Steven Davies should have been on from the start, with Matt Done, and leave McNulty on the bench until needed. Che Adams should have been brought on sooner, he caused them issues. Can't remember the last time I saw 10 goals in a game!

Speaking to my mate in Sunderland this morning and as a neutral, he loved it.

As a non neutral, I loved it :hihi::hihi:

Guest sibon
All those owls watching DEM BLADES make history ...Highest scoring play-off game ever and cant see that 10 goal feast record being beaten for a long time :D

Two records in three years.

Highest scoring play-off game.

And the highest ever penalty.

All those owls watching DEM BLADES make history ...Highest scoring play-off game ever and cant see that 10 goal feast record being beaten for a long time :D

I watched it and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Fair play to both sides for dishing up some great entertainment even though both defences were pretty poor.

Stainnoodle

The name for Bournemouth is not a pet one, if you were allowed to watch Soccer AM, you'd find they been called Ballmouth many years by them, as I say soon as we point summat out to you; out come the toys, that's why you're all ******.

Cannot have a constructive conversation well I can, I just text Gazza he gives me many a good chat. Oh boy my list for people to haunt is getting longer by the day. :hihi:

Well as has already been pointed out,our pen hit the net nough said,so you scream about things from a lack of knowledge,you cant help it us owls understand.

Alas no derbies next season,shame as I can see from your playing staff,wed have had an easy double,never mind lets hope the league cup draws us both out at your hotel carpark next season :hihi:

All the best

COYO!!!

I'm still laughing after witnessing that last night.

Even the cat started to laugh.

Dem Blades - they NEVER fail to disappoint.

I know it was great !

---------- Post added 18-05-2015 at 17:56 ----------

Hi guys been away for a while.

Yearly belly tickle was great, oh we laughed and laughed we had a wonderful time. I would like to thank you for being so crap and making my belly tickle every year ! Oh ha ha ha ha ha

I know it was great !

---------- Post added 18-05-2015 at 17:56 ----------

Hi guys been away for a while.

Yearly belly tickle was great, oh we laughed and laughed we had a wonderful time. I would like to thank you for being so crap and making my belly tickle every year ! Oh ha ha ha ha ha

Are you trying to put the nail in the coffin for this section of the forum? The moderators made it perfectly clear the other day that baiting, pathetic posts such as this need to stop otherwise the Sheffield Football section will the the lights turned out for good. At least be tactful ad opposed to ridiculously blatant.