Pulling Powers!

NO NO NO NO NO I didn't give him my number, he did get 2 digits tho :thumbsup: I was tempted to punch him but to be honest I was sooooo gobsmacked that I just stood there with my mouth hung open wondering if that did actually just happen or whether Id had one vodka too many!

Why so shocked? Sounds like a typical night out to me

Nah, that's not normal. though i suppose it depends where you were. Some blokes just get drunk and believe themselves to be incapable of doing anything to make them less attractive, in fact in some cases they believe that such acts make them MORE attractive. Alcohol eh, who'd have it? :hihi:

I seriously cannot believe that someone did this!! how gross is that!!!!!!!!

was he off his head cos it seriously sounds like he was to do sumthing like this, i think id have done the same as u, jus stood there like :o

I seriously cannot believe that someone did this!! how gross is that!!!!!!!!

was he off his head cos it seriously sounds like he was to do sumthing like this, i think id have done the same as u, jus stood there like :o

I dont know, he may have been or maybe just hammered. WIERDO! :loopy:

I dont know, he may have been or maybe just hammered. WIERDO! :loopy:

:gag: i used to find strange people attract to me... but its usually to talk to me randomly in a accent i dont understand... not to wipe...god knows what on me haha..

awwww poor sheff chick

Archived