Pulling Powers!

:gag: i used to find strange people attract to me... but its usually to talk to me randomly in a accent i dont understand... not to wipe...god knows what on me haha..

awwww poor sheff chick

Haha thanx, I get them foreign people talking to me too. I was once in Kingdom with this little man talking to me in foreign and every so often he knew the word he was looking for in English so would shout this word louder than the rest. STRANGE! Its all good fun!

Men do feel the need to touch part of you as a pulling technique. I'm sure 90% of them just don't know what to say so they try this.

Unfortunately for me I've got two obvious parts which usually ends up in a short retortive expletive from me and turning my back. Or my friend and I try the dancing really close together routine and they get fed up and leave.

When men try to be normal and nice I usually don't get it (I always assume everyone hates me!)

A now friend of mine tells me he once tried to chat me up in the Leadmill and I was so hostile towards him I put him off chatting anyone up for ages! There's no wonder i'm single!

I was once in Kingdom

theres your problem :P

ok at least they have some excuse..they are drunk...but i get sober people in th e day talking rubbish to me, usually on a bus...i try to make it obvious i dont wanna talk to them by looking out the window and putting headphones in and music on full volume..but they still jabber on haha.

Archived