Which party will get the UK on track?

Completely agree!...The Common market approach was sensible, but the EU.....basically Communism through the back door will ultimately fail as all protectionist policies eventually do.

The you buy ours we will buy yours policy, will soon run out of steam.If we cannot stand on our own two feet like "Apple" and sell what the rest of the world wants,then the future is bleak,.......the EU (son of the common market) which now wants to rule more than trade,is like the old Christmas club which you paid into then got something back at Christmas!........thing is with the EU we are paying in a ferocious amount but not getting a return on our money!,thanks to the lame ducks that have to be propped up in the rest of the mediterranean.

Jesus wept, sometimes I do despair.

I must be the only person, in the country, apart from Greens themselves, who think this citizen payment policy is a good idea.. If that's what they call it.. I mean the policy that awards everyone a certain amount each week... :)

I think it sounds good; but if it means some get more money, what do they have to do in order to keep it - work, train, or be a mother/father?

If we have to pay off the countries debt, who is going to pay for it?

Why does it always have to boil down to money, there are more important things in life. Leaving doesn't have to give us a financial gain for it to be worth doing.

Seen how many Turks live in Germany? And Turkey isn't even in the EU.

Life outside the EU is not some magic fairyland where we can ignore the realities of global trade and economic migration.

---------- Post added 07-05-2015 at 20:49 ----------

I think it sounds good; but if it means some get more money, what do they have to do in order to keep it - work, train, or be a mother/father?

If we have to pay off the countries debt, who is going to pay for it?

You don't have to do anything for it. That's the beauty of it but it won't give you a nice life by itself and you have to go out and earn more. If you don't do that there are no other working age benefits and you'd have a pretty miserable existence.

But when you do go out and earn more you know exactly what tax you will pay and you get to keep your earnings after tax - no means testing, no clawbacks by the state eating away at benefits. It's an incentive.

It shrinks the state too because there is little to administer and the tax system becomes super simple also.

So on the one hand it looks over-generous but look at the detail and you'll see it provides strong incentives to work.

Seen how many Turks live in Germany? And Turkey isn't even in the EU.

Life outside the EU is not some magic fairyland where we can ignore the realities of global trade and economic migration.

Who said it would be a magic fairyland, and we can't keep ignoring the realty of over population.

Who said it would be a magic fairyland, and we can't keep ignoring the realty of over population.

Maybe if you didn't have so many SF identities, overpopulation wouldn't be such of an issue! :hihi:

Why does it always have to boil down to money, there are more important things in life. Leaving doesn't have to give us a financial gain for it to be worth doing.

there are more important things than money? Really? You told us money is more important than justice, you made that quite clear when you defended the decision not to prosecute the alleged paedophile lord greville janner

So did I, three times in three different polling station. :)

one for each of your identities? As you are several people, then maybe the uk is not as overpopulated as you feared.

there are more important things than money? Really? You told us money is more important than justice, you made that quite clear when you defended the decision not to prosecute the alleged paedophile lord greville janner

one for each of your identities? As you are several people, then maybe the uk is not as overpopulated as you feared.

There are but wasting it on that would be pointless.

No, one for me and two for other people.

Well don't anymore!...............the country has finally come to it's senses!

The only good things about the Conservatives winning the election is that they now have to make good on their promises which should be fun to watch. And they can't blame Labour any more.