Parachute payments Balls and co.

Now that Ed Balls along with many more established M.P.s have got the sack will they all be signing on at West Street on Monday

Or will they be getting Parachute payments the same as Premier football clubs or perhaps resettlement payments so as to make it easy for them to live in the real World.

Now a bricklayer or a office cleaner who gets the sack on a Friday starts worrying about paying the rent by Saturday and then has to sign on the dole on Monday.

Will this happen to Balls and Co or will they be laughing all the way to the Lords.

Now that Ed Balls along with many more established M.P.s have got the sack will they all be signing on at West Street on Monday

Or will they be getting Parachute payments the same as Premier football clubs or perhaps resettlement payments so as to make it easy for them to live in the real World.

Now a bricklayer or a office cleaner who gets the sack on a Friday starts worrying about paying the rent by Saturday and then has to sign on the dole on Monday.

Will this happen to Balls and Co or will they be laughing all the way to the Lords.

Think you already know the answer Cuttsie pal, Ed Balls and his Mrs are already loaded!:hihi:

A lot of our failed lame duck politicians pop over to Brussels and promptly insert their snouts in the money trough on offer!.Windbag Neil Kinnock and missus for instance,Leon Britton another,Kinnock if I remember correctly was supposed to end corruption but after a time it was alleged in the papers his wife was signing the register for attending meetings thus getting paid around £80 a time and then going elsewhere!.In the end he was as useless in his job there as he was as leader of the Labour party but they both came home with a load of dosh,nice work if you can get it!.:roll::suspect:

A lot of our failed lame duck politicians pop over to Brussels and promptly insert their snouts in the money trough on offer!.Windbag Neil Kinnock and missus for instance,Leon Britton another,Kinnock if I remember correctly was supposed to end corruption but after a time it was alleged in the papers his wife was signing the register for attending meetings thus getting paid around £80 a time and then going elsewhere!.In the end he was as useless in his job there as he was as leader of the Labour party but they both came home with a load of dosh,nice work if you can get it!.:roll::suspect:

Do they? I'm not going to do the sums in detail, but each general election around at least 100 MPs lose their jobs, I'd reckon, that is 200 since 2010 alone. Kinnock was ousted in 92 and appointed for a 4 year job in Europe in 95, also nothing to do with corruption. Don't know who Leon Britton is, other than a Swansea footballer, but your sample-size of two does not seem so convincing. Assuming he is from a similar era there will have been around 800 MPs ousted and you come up with 2 that ended up in Europe.

Do they? I'm not going to do the sums in detail, but each general election around at least 100 MPs lose their jobs, I'd reckon, that is 200 since 2010 alone. Kinnock was ousted in 92 and appointed for a 4 year job in Europe in 95, also nothing to do with corruption. Don't know who Leon Britton is, other than a Swansea footballer, but your sample-size of two does not seem so convincing. Assuming he is from a similar era there will have been around 800 MPs ousted and you come up with 2 that ended up in Europe.

Plus the hundreds who end up in the house of Lords on big expenses .