Will you leave UK when NHS is privatised?

Will you leave UK when NHS is privatised?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Will you leave UK when NHS is privatised?

Chance would be a fine thing. I'm a bit too old now, but I'm happy to say 2 of my children are now in Australia, and their standard of living and lifestyle is way above what it is here.

They went purely because of what they could see happening here, and I would advise anybody who can, to do the same.

When my daughters older and independent I'll be emigrating to Copenhagen. I suspect plenty more people will leave UK when NHS is privatised. So will you be leaving UK when NHS is fully privatised?

well, that all depends on if the UK leaves the EU, as the tories promised they would do :-\ ... then you may need to worry about meeting visa requirements in Denmark

When my daughters older and independent I'll be emigrating to Copenhagen. I suspect plenty more people will leave UK when NHS is privatised. So will you be leaving UK when NHS is fully privatised?

You must have a very weird and deep seated ideology if you are prepared to disrupt your whole life because of where your NHS worker gets their pay slip.

Do you get as agitated about the person serving in your corner shop?

Or do you just not really have a clue about what it all means?

You must have a very weird and deep seated ideology if you are prepared to disrupt your whole life because of where your NHS worker gets their pay slip.

Do you get as agitated about the person serving in your corner shop?

Or do you just not really have a clue about what it all means?

Personally, I was rather taking the 'privatised NHS' as a metaphor for what is happening in the UK in general rather than as a literal statement.