London protests

Because Pravda is of course the most reliable of news sources....

Perhaps the BBC is more to your taste

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-25349240

:rolleyes:

---------- Post added 12-05-2015 at 22:33 ----------

No. You follow my original advice and use Google. I've got other backsides to wipe today.

You really do have an overblown sense of entitlement.:roll:

So basically you don't know

Well that was fun, please don't waste my time again

So basically you don't know

Well that was fun, please don't waste my time again

lt's obvious to the simplest debater that I know, and that I gave you the tool and information to do your own research so that you also know.

You have the cheek call me a timewaster in the same breath as you complain that I won't waste my own valuable time by explaining something to you as if you are a child?

You have a breathtaking arrogance as well as a sense of entitlement. If you weren't so darned bone idle you'd have informed your own opinions by now and you'd be having a useful conversation instead of a telling off from a stranger who's decided that you're an idiot. Have another go.

l know, and I gave you the tool and information to do your own research so that you know.

You have the cheek call me a timewaster in the same breath as you complain that I won't waste my own valuable time by explaining something to you as if you are a child?

You have a breathtaking arrogance as well as a sense of entitlement. If you weren't so darned bone idle you'd have informed your own opinions by now and you'd be having a useful conversation instead of a telling off from a stranger who's decided that you're an idiot. Have another go.

What happened to that thread of yours about whiney lefties? Oh the irony!

Again, all you had to say was that you didn't know :hihi:

I'm glad you can laugh at how useless most native indigenous are, most find it depressing

I certainly do G! :gag:(find it depressing)

---------- Post added 12-05-2015 at 23:09 ----------

So come on, give me a straight answer re the war memorial

Missed this one...

I wouldn't weep over a piece of stone, no

But that's just me. If it had been a shop or a tree - I would certainly have been more bothered.

By looking at the photos - this stone was the only available blank canvas for angry voices

Edited by Solomon1

Perhaps the BBC is more to your taste

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-25349240

:rolleyes:

So?

I mean, so what? You've not posting anything that contributes to the debate at all, you've just frothed at the mouth a bit.

You whine that nothing was done about the banks - and get corrected

You then whine that they were not punished as much as other countries. So? That wasnt the point being raised. You dont get to transfer the whine to something else. You made a statement, You were wrong. Suck it up like a big boy and stop whining.

I'm glad you can laugh at how useless most native indigenous are, most find it depressing

"At least the Sun newspaper was brazenly open about its ludicrous inconsistency, campaigning for a Tory (and supposedly Unionist) victory south of the border, and for the unquestionably separatist SNP north of it"

Unbelievable, isn't it :gag:. Who still reads that **** anyway