Wincobank and blackburn station

Hi, cookingfat50, We've lived on Blackburn Road for 8 years, there are only a handful of houses remaining now. Two on the left, the same side as the railway house but further up where the school/community centre used to be & seven on the right. Four at the side of the railway pub & the other three are where we are after the turning to New road. It probably looks a lot different now to when you lived here, you don't by any chance have any photos of the Methodist church or the houses surrounding it? My Hubby & I have searched the internet & both Sheffield & Rotherham Librarys but we've not been able to find any photos of the area. :)

there are a couple of photo's of the church in a book called wincobank and Blackburn can't tell you who wrote it but there are hoto's f a couple getting married there with brides maids, my aunty who as now died remembers these people in the photo's as they were neighbours of thm it was a small community were everyone knew each other x