Who is your money on?

To be honest, I have an exceptionally keen eye for detail ... I spot those little things that would seemingly go unnoticed by the general populace.

After several hours of careful study, I'm pretty much 75% certain that the picture is photoshopped! :o

I'm sorry to break this bad news, but that's the way it is ... those photo-monkeys at Metro are good, but not quite good enough to fool me! :cool:

And earings aint allowed in a boxing ring.:P

And earings aint allowed in a boxing ring.:P

Golly-jeepers Mr.G ... you're right! :o

The photo of Charlotte and Katie shows such high levels of prodigious, prestidigitatious, photoshoppingry, that I suspect that it comes from nowhere else but the digitally manipulative high-tech photo labs of our dear old friend ... Kim Jong-un! (seen in this photo here having ordered all the shadows to be digitally removed to fool people into thinking the picture's been photoshopped). :D

Edited by Alcoblog

To be honest, I have an exceptionally keen eye for detail ... I spot those little things that would seemingly go unnoticed by the general populace.

After several hours of careful study, I'm pretty much 75% certain that the picture is photoshopped! :o

I'm sorry to break this bad news, but that's the way it is ... those photo-monkeys at Metro are good, but not quite good enough to fool me! :cool:

Only 75%, it's badly photoshopped

Golly-jeepers Mr.G ... you're right! :o

The photo of Charlotte and Katie shows such high levels of prodigious, prestidigitatious, photoshoppingry, that I suspect that it comes from nowhere else but the digitally manipulative high-tech photo labs of our dear old friend ... Kim Jong-un! (seen in this photo here having ordered all the shadows to be digitally removed to fool people into thinking the picture's been photoshopped). :D

I think Mr Jong Un is asking the chap to his right why the guy to his left has a bar of Cadburys Fruit and Nuts pinned to his suit.:huh:

And what's with the Whales Phallus in the background.