Looking for fitness partner

Hi all I'm looking for a fitness/training partner as I'm wanting to get my cardio up and possibly loose the belly lol, if there's anyone around the upperthorpe,netherthorpe, crooks or any other surrounding area and your thinking about getting fit or loose a few extra pounds drop me a message men and women welcome, I feel daft jogging on my own and its always better with someone else as you push each other! Don't worry I'm no fitness freak so if your Sat reading this with a big belly or bum thinking noooo chance think again! Also would be cool to get a group of people lets see what happens :)

Have you considered park run Brett? They have one in Hillsborough park, every Saturday morning at 9. It's free. Great start to your weekend!
is it any good for beginners? I'm quite unfit atm

---------- Post added 11-05-2015 at 19:12 ----------

Have you considered park run Brett? They have one in Hillsborough park, every Saturday morning at 9. It's free. Great start to your weekend!
is it any good for beginners? I'm quite unfit atm

It's great for all abilities and levels Brett. There will be loads of beginners there, so you won't be alone or last, and they have a good inclusive friendly atmosphere. It's 5k, so that's 3 laps I think at Hillsborough.

It's great for all abilities and levels Brett. There will be loads of beginners there, so you won't be alone or last, and they have a good inclusive friendly atmosphere. It's 5k, so that's 3 laps I think at Hillsborough.

Ok thanks mate I'll have to check it out :)