Why do people object to Call to Prayer?

They are more community minded, look after their elders better, they're cleaner, don't masturbate, men sit down for number 1's and have less slapperism and control their undesirables better, although coz of western influences this seems to be diminishing now in lots of areas.

Which areas would they be then? Rotherham?

At a point, parts of imported cultures become part of the established norm. This is usually quicker than many would think (less than 100 years). Church bells have rung out in the UK for over 1000 years in one way or another, while Islam is not part of our culture and nor has it been in the UK for a relatively long period of time. Therefore any comparison is fruitless.

---------- Post added 13-05-2015 at 14:23 ----------

Would you be happy if, in the same manner that you describe Western Lifestyle based on a minority of the population, I described the Muslim lifestyle similarly based on a minority of that population?

My bold=

This happens in regards to Muslims everyday on here and other media outlets, Muslims get demonised for the actions of a minority on a regular basis.

[/b]

My bold=

This happens in regards to Muslims everyday on here and other media outlets, Muslims get demonised for the actions of a minority on a regular basis.

Answer the question?

Your answer seems to imply if it happens to Muslims it's okay to inflict the same standard upon the Western lifestyle.

Two wrongs do not make a right.

---------- Post added 13-05-2015 at 20:02 ----------

How many times a week to we get Church Bells ringing ?

How many times a week do we get Call to Prayer?

Answer the question?

Your answer seems to imply if it happens to Muslims it's okay to inflict the same standard upon the Western lifestyle.

Would church bells be allowed to ring in Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Yemen ,Pakistan and other muslam country's.

Is it true that Christians are being murdered, raped and enslaved in these God faring centres of extremism .

Can someone please educate me on this one! Is it true?

Er.... what's wrong with masturbation?

Is it a sin? If so I'm going to burn in hell for a very very long time. And so are a lot of people....

I heard a statistic on this: in a survey they found:

100% of men masturbate

whilst

25% of women masturbate

and

75% of women are liars

Er.... what's wrong with masturbation?

Is it a sin? If so I'm going to burn in hell for a very very long time. And so are a lot of people....

I heard a statistic on this: in a survey they found:

100% of men masturbate

whilst

25% of women masturbate

and

75% of women are liars

So thats what he is doing when making them ecstasy noises from the top of a minoret .

Would church bells be allowed to ring in Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Yemen ,Pakistan and other muslam country's.

Is it true that Christians are being murdered, raped and enslaved in these God faring centres of extremism .

Yes in some areas. Christians are invading Muslim lands and killing up to a million people.

But I think it's a bit early to say it's not alien to british culture

And no-one is saying that

What Ron was saying, was just plain rude

As an adult, you realise that what you have been exposed to thus far, dictates your preferences.

You don't outright dismiss novel experience, just because it does not fit into past experience :loopy:

Answer the question?

The question was asked of plain talker so I have no question to answer and I didn't say two wrongs make a right, I just pointed out the hypocrisy...