Mobri bakers takeaway ecclesfield

DPL7

Hi just had my first bacon sausage and mushroom sarnie from mobri bakers in ecclesfield and what a sarnie it was. best ever.(Large one) Cooked to perfection.very welcoming staff, bread baked on the premises,very nice,and will be returning again. just thought i would give a heads up because it is off the beaten track(st marys lane) but it is well worth the visit.

Hi just had my first bacon sausage and mushroom sarnie from mobri bakers in ecclesfield and what a sarnie it was. best ever.(Large one) Cooked to perfection.very welcoming staff, bread baked on the premises,very nice,and will be returning again. just thought i would give a heads up because it is off the beaten track(st marys lane) but it is well worth the visit.

Blimey, is that place still going??? I used to work at The Ball on High St, dinner for me was either Mobri's, Marishells chippy or pork sarnies from the butcher next to the Co-op....

Blimey, is that place still going??? I used to work at The Ball on High St, dinner for me was either Mobri's, Marishells chippy or pork sarnies from the butcher next to the Co-op....

But it's not Mobri's anymore, the old name has been kept on.

Brian Mobri went to live in Cornwall many years ago, haven't seen him for a while now. He used to come back and visit occasionally.

But it's not Mobri's anymore, the old name has been kept on.

Brian Mobri went to live in Cornwall many years ago, haven't seen him for a while now. He used to come back and visit occasionally.

The shop was owned by Brian Broughton and his wife Maureen hence the name Mobri. They had a holiday home in Cornwall and retired there. Like jaffa 1, it's been a few years since i've seen him.