Should Labour move right or left?

Should Labour move right or left?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Should Labour move right or left?

• Left
    • Right
    • Stay where they are

. . . . . . and did you and 'cuttsie' sign the statement in the application saying you are committed to Labour values?

and , if asked, by local Labour party members will you lie again?

Which Constituency Labour Party did you join - are you going to lie again?

Which party do you really support ?

Don't bother answering, your comments speak for themselves and you are probably in a group of like minded people, with a common disregard to honesty.

funnily enough a political party stands for the views of its members, so joining a political party means that our views align. what you feel is in the best interests of the party isn't necessarily what my views are our cuttsie's. so as i'm only a member of one political party i suppose i support them.

as the election procedure is an idea put forward and agreed by the party leadership perhaps you should pop in to your constituency office and mention the fact that you don't seem to agree with their policies. :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I've joined - Going to vote for Corbyn. Go Corbyn.

It's ironic that Corbyn was put forward into the leadership race by Labour MPs who didn't for one minute expect him to win. It now looks as though he might.

What an even bigger irony it would be if right wingers who don't support the Labour party help to get Corbyn elected as Labour party leader in the expectation that a Labour party led by Corbyn could never gain power. But then Labour win the next election, and start re-nationalising stuff, re-opening the pits etc.

It's ironic that Corbyn was put forward into the leadership race by Labour MPs who didn't for one minute expect him to win. It now looks as though he might.

What an even bigger irony it would be if right wingers who don't support the Labour party help to get Corbyn elected as Labour party leader in the expectation that a Labour party led by Corbyn could never gain power. But then Labour win the next election, and start re-nationalising stuff, re-opening the pits etc.

One of the key reasons Labour lost the election is because it leaked votes to Ukip which had a load of surprisingly left wing policies for a party supposedly on the hard right. Labour also lost votes to the Greens. Can Corbyn win them back and gain a new tranche of votes from the younger generations in the process.

Looks possible.

If nothing else it will give the Blair-ites and even bigger bloody nose than they already got at the election. I detest them. Utterly detest them.

not really much of a risk as the bookies have him a 14/1 bet on being next prime minister. george osbourne is 5/2. not bad as corbyn is favourite to be next labour leader and osbourne hasn't even put his hat in the ring.

. . . . . . and did you and 'cuttsie' sign the statement in the application saying you are committed to Labour values?

and , if asked, by local Labour party members will you lie again?

Which Constituency Labour Party did you join - are you going to lie again?

Which party do you really support ?

Don't bother answering, your comments speak for themselves and you are probably in a group of like minded people, with a common disregard to honesty.

Labour values have been sold down the river by the Tony's and Cherry's as well as their hangers on [that inc the Sheffield mob who jumped on the bandwagon Betts, Cabourn and Blunkett .

As to Labour values then they were set out in the thirty's and are still relevant today.

I do not tell lies and object to your insinuation .

not really much of a risk as the bookies have him a 14/1 bet on being next prime minister. george osbourne is 5/2. not bad as corbyn is favourite to be next labour leader and osbourne hasn't even put his hat in the ring.

Cameron has said he will not stand again.

Therefore the next PM will be a conservative.

That's why there is all this, typically tory, backstabbing and petty point scoring to decide which member of the Bullingdon Club will be their next leader.