Should Labour move right or left?

Should Labour move right or left?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Should Labour move right or left?

• Left
    • Right
    • Stay where they are

Trouble is, if they take the middle ground they then become invisible like the liberals.

Yes Monster Raving loonies attract more column inches in the papers, but when it comes to voting, I think there's more appetite for Sensible Party candidates than Monster Raving loonies.

You can be passionate about Social justice and Equality without becoming Len McCluskey's buddy.

Ok maybe not completely in one go, but win a lot of seats back. Something to build on.

not in one go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bloody hell. the guys 66 now. he will be 71 come the 2020 election.. :hihi::hihi:

just checked the opinion polls. snp have pulled to 60% in scotland with labour dropping to 20% since the general election. the signs are labour will get a bigger whipping in the holyrood election in 2016 than they got in the general election in 2015.

it would be hilarious if labour posted it's future on a turn around in scotland that never happens and sacrificed england and its 533 seats to some commie buffoon from back to the future.

i'm thinking by 2020 scotland will probably be independent and labour confined to the history books.

Corbyn cannot win.

The media is against him. I've never seen such vitriol, never mind damned lies, ranged against one man. It doesn't matter what he does or doesn't do, what he says or doesn't say, it will be twisted and spun into the most grotesque misinterpretation imaginable.

I remember when the newspapers simply reported the news, not used lies to decide who we should support. I doubt anyone can survive such blatant and unrestrained misreporting.

It's a disgrace really.