Should Labour move right or left?

Should Labour move right or left?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Should Labour move right or left?

• Left
    • Right
    • Stay where they are

the way you go on, would have thought conservatives have already won the 2020 election...theres 4.8 years to go man.

:loopy:

yes i know, but it does amuse me that having lived 5 years being told correctly that voters would not vote in miliband as prime minister, the nutjobs don't get the message and did exactly the same again.

i'm looking to the long term. labour out of power till 2020, knowing they face being out of power for at least 5 years beyond that. that's 9.8 years old chap..

i'll even bet that in 2020, having lost the election, labour will find another total no hoper as their leader.

Edited by drummonds

yes i know, but it does amuse me that having lived 5 years being told correctly that voters would not vote in miliband as prime minister, the nutjobs don't get the message and did exactly the same again.

i'm looking to the long term. labour out of power till 2020, knowing they face being out of power for at least 5 years beyond that. that's 9.8 years old chap..

i'll even bet that in 2020, having lost the election, labour will find another total no hoper as their leader.

JC will resign before the next GE...he is knocking on a bit.

non working unwashed

The same, none working, unwashed that turned out in their thousands to hear his speeches, all over the country?!

I don't think you've been following his campaign very closely, have you? You're just throwing around crude, tabloid style statements to back up your opinions. It's what people tend to do when they're clutching at straws I guess!

The same, none working, unwashed that turned out in their thousands to hear his speeches, all over the country?!

I don't think you've been following his campaign very closely, have you? You're just throwing around crude, tabloid style statements to back up your opinions. It's what people tend to do when they're clutching at straws I guess!

activists and flag wavers turn up at political meetings. party political broadcasts don't attract mainstream viewers. but if that's all you have to cling onto.

labour will have lots of folk to deliver leaflets but the millions will use them as toilet paper.

the tories must feel like an athlete who has qualified for the olympic games high jump and just found out his only competitor is eric pickles.

perhaps but not before he destroys the party. its coming apart at the seams already.

By sticking his bits into dead pigs in a ritual humiliation ceremony designed to keep the elite classes in line and do as they're told?

Have I got the wrong thread AGAIN?! :roll:

---------- Post added 21-09-2015 at 16:49 ----------

activists and flag wavers turn up at political meetings. party political broadcasts don't attract mainstream viewers. but if that's all you have to cling onto.

labour will have lots of folk to deliver leaflets but the millions will use them as toilet paper.

the tories must feel like an athlete who has qualified for the olympic games high jump and just found out his only competitor is eric pickles.

People vote when they've got something to vote for.........

By sticking his bits into dead pigs in a ritual humiliation ceremony designed to keep the elite classes in line and do as they're told?

Have I got the wrong thread AGAIN?! :roll:

you do seem to be trying very hard to spread an unproven allegation. but if it is all you have to keep up your hopes of a communist utopia.

---------- Post added 21-09-2015 at 16:52 ----------

People vote when they've got something to vote for.........

indeed they do. it is called a britain not contolled by the trade unions. which is why the tories won the election.

you do seem to be trying very hard to spread an unproven allegation. but if it is all you have to keep up your hopes of a communist utopia.

---------- Post added 21-09-2015 at 16:52 ----------

indeed they do. it is called a britain not contolled by the trade unions. which is why the tories won the election.

Tories won because the public were disillusioned and didn't vote.

Tat-tar my lovely :hihi: