Where to buy a new sofa

My Mum is in Sheffield and needs to buy a new sofa. Can anyone recommend where is the best place to look and best value for her money. She doesn´t have a car so somewhere on a tram or bus route would be best. Thank you.

My Mum is in Sheffield and needs to buy a new sofa. Can anyone recommend where is the best place to look and best value for her money. She doesn´t have a car so somewhere on a tram or bus route would be best. Thank you.

WARNING!!!!.Before you purchase a sofa from any of the company's mentioned or any other furniture company READ the T/C .Once you have paid a deposit, You cannot cancel .::(

Depends how you quantify value for money?

I would say pop into John Lewis, they have a good selection and products tend to last, I would also say if a taxi ride isn't out of the question then go to Archers at Brinsworth, they have ready made but will also make to order, in a variety of styles and coverings.