Begging hillsborough

She was still there at 5:30 when I went past and so was the man next to chip shop, if people didnt give money they would go elsewhere.

Or possibly die.....

Are you suggesting people shouldn't give because seeing a street beggar annoys you?

Or possibly die.....

Are you suggesting people shouldn't give because seeing a street beggar annoys you?

Roma beggar = con artist.

Die my backside. Stop giving to the parasites and they will soon bugger off somewhere else.

Having lived in London for several years I used to see these "beggars" and the gang masters targeting vulnerable tourists for hours on end before making off in a parked car somewhere to do it all over again the next day. These people would enter the Tube spending hour on end going round the network hassling people multiple times. They would carry babies with them and their "no English" spiel became a running joke to locals seeing them day after day.

Just like the infamous "Gemma" or the bloke outside the train station who every day without fail needed 30p to get his train to Nottingham, they are complete frauds.

The state provides in this country. Unless they have desperate mental health issues or are here illegally there is no need for ANYONE to be on the street begging.

Edited by ECCOnoob

Die my backside. Stop giving to the parasites and they will soon bugger off somewhere else.

Having lived in London for several years I used to see these "beggars" and the gang masters targeting vulnerable tourists for hours on end before making off in a parked car somewhere to do it all over again the next day. These people would enter the Tube spending hour on end going round the network hassling people multiple times. They would carry babies with them and their "no English" spiel became a running joke to locals seeing them day after day.

Just like the infamous "Gemma" or the bloke outside the train station who every day without fail needed 30p to get his train to Nottingham, they are complete frauds.

The state provides in this country. Unless they have desperate mental health issues or are here illegally there is no need for ANYONE to be on the street begging.

I agree with what you are saying and there is about two or three begging in the trainstation. However your last paragraph will be jumped on by the lefties who will probably say that she is here illegally and that the others you speak of have mental health issues.

Hillsborough is shocking, charity shops, beauty salons, cafe's/sandwich shops and to top it off beggars oh dear oh dear

You forgot the mention the crap stadium and **** team :hihi:

(Im a Wendy through and through by the way :) )

The state does not provide when a person has been sanctioned, it also takes ages to process claims

---------- Post added 15-05-2015 at 09:26 ----------

I would say though giving money would be a no no, offer food but nothing else

I saw one in hillsborough then a few days later she was in town at the very bottom of the moor round th ecorner from Yorshire bank doing the same thing, perhaps she had scrounged enough in Hillsoborough to catch a bus into town.

Ive noticed that the roma looking one's just sit and do not speak presumably so they can not be accused of and be arrested for begging.