Begging hillsborough

I hope none of you are ever down on your luck and other people treat you with such contempt. We have just come back from Molyvos, Lesvos Greece and they are getting over 100 refugees a day in a town the size of Whitby and the majority of the locals are trying to do their best for them. Nobody moves from their own homes without reason so please think about what these people have been through. Even if they come from Europe, which is their right in the EU, they still have often had a rough time back home and are only trying to provide for their families.

I hope none of you are ever down on your luck and other people treat you with such contempt. We have just come back from Molyvos, Lesvos Greece and they are getting over 100 refugees a day in a town the size of Whitby and the majority of the locals are trying to do their best for them. Nobody moves from their own homes without reason so please think about what these people have been through. Even if they come from Europe, which is their right in the EU, they still have often had a rough time back home and are only trying to provide for their families.

Perhaps then they should go home and try harder.

Its not as though the Greeks don't have enough to contend with without parasites.

Reading threads like this I get disheartened with all the do gooders and tree huggers who bleat about these people. They are economic migrants who come here and get more money than both my working sons who are on minimum wage. My fear is that these do gooders will vote to stay in the EU and these spongers will keep coming but sooner or later the UK will be bankrupt and able to borrow no more. If you have any trade and are young enough then please emigrate because this country is going down the toilet.

I saw one in hillsborough then a few days later she was in town at the very bottom of the moor round th ecorner from Yorshire bank doing the same thing, perhaps she had scrounged enough in Hillsoborough to catch a bus into town.

Ive noticed that the roma looking one's just sit and do not speak presumably so they can not be accused of and be arrested for begging.

Perhaps she goes from branch to branch of Yorkshire Bank? She might have a good reason for it.

Seriously, the idea of "gangmasters" controlling groups of beggars is worrying, if that's what's happening.

---------- Post added 31-05-2015 at 20:46 ----------

Reading threads like this I get disheartened with all the do gooders and tree huggers who bleat about these people. They are economic migrants who come here and get more money than both my working sons who are on minimum wage. My fear is that these do gooders will vote to stay in the EU and these spongers will keep coming but sooner or later the UK will be bankrupt and able to borrow no more. If you have any trade and are young enough then please emigrate because this country is going down the toilet.

How did you vote in the General Election?

I think you already know that answer so get ready with the insults. I voted UKIP which means I am one of the 4 million head start that the NO campaign has. Over to you name calling may commence.

I think you already know that answer so get ready with the insults. I voted UKIP which means I am one of the 4 million head start that the NO campaign has. Over to you name calling may commence.

Name calling won't commence, I am i despair aboyut a system which gets you 4 million votes and just one MP, compared with the Jocks!

Well boldforester I was expecting name calling and you are right about the scots. I have absolutely no problem with any person currently in this country of whatever faith creed or race. That is so long as they want to work and integrate and not just come for the benefits. We are a small country and we are full. There has been recent news items about the refugees and the fact Germany are taking lots. what they do not say on these items are that the population of Germany with Italy is in decline, our population is increasing. We do not need more immigrants but other countries especially Eastern European ones do but will they go there, no because there are no benefits to be had.