Britain now on EU debt list.

No and we know why - we're all still recovering from a global recession. All caused by Gordon Brown of course ;)

No wonder with the amount of champers he used to drink :-)

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/theres-more-to-the-picture-of-champagne-outside-number-11-than-you-think--xJgvEXEvRxW

Seriously though it's a Daily Wail story. Why pay it any credence? Anything that comes from that rag, similarly anything that comes from the Stun is just muckracking on a massive scale that's all they do.

Slow news day or what??

by all accounts we were already on 'the list' and the deficit has halved since going on it.

Economic recovery has surpassed France and Germany so I guess we're doing something right.

I can't figure out if it's the EU having a poke at Britain, or the British media stoking anti-EU sentiment???

Slow news day or what??

by all accounts we were already on 'the list' and the deficit has halved since going on it.

Economic recovery has surpassed France and Germany so I guess we're doing something right.

I can't figure out if it's the EU having a poke at Britain, or the British media stoking anti-EU sentiment???

Re the bold: Which newspaper was it in?

Don't bother: if there's any doubt, then it's usually both ;):D

Re the bold: Which newspaper was it in?
Unsurprisingly, the Daily Fail (linked on page 1 of the thread). Edited by L00b