Boston bomber sentenced to death

It would have been nice to have cut him up in pieces and shipped them back to his horrible old mother in Ubekistan or whichever one of those dump Russian republics she lives in

Primitive I grant you but bloody satisfying :D :D

Do Americans often wonder why they are despised worldwide or do they just not care?

Serious question.

oh look a youtube video as proof of a false flag attack :P

Youtbue is as valid today as the BBC once was when they told the truth. Dont just mock then ignore, thats stupid just as taking the vid on face value is, the idea is to watch something then find information to back it up. Youd be surprised at A, How easy this info is to find and B, how accurate the youtube videos are.

Well some of them, some still believe in God and a virgin birth but those are easy to spot and ignore.

---------- Post added 16-05-2015 at 12:13 ----------

Do Americans often wonder why they are despised worldwide or do they just not care?

Serious question.

Harleyman isnt your average American. I thinks hes a troll, a caricature of what he thinks americans are like. Just look at his post history. Theres no other rootin tootin gun shootin high falutin hip slappin square dancin steak chewin American i can see around here. The rest seem loyal to their country but more measured in what they post.

I could be wrong, he could be everything he says he is in which case id just rather ignore him.

One doesn't need evidence to understand the idea that expressing your dissaproval of killing by killing is insane.

In a way, the state killing people as punishment is even worse than the act of murder committed by the offender; the offenders victim wont have had years of mental torture leading up to their death as death row prisoners have.

In a way, the state killing people as punishment is even worse than the act of murder committed by the offender; the offenders victim wont have had years of mental torture leading up to their death as death row prisoners have.

In some murders the victims have been subject to prolonged actual torture by their murderers. Who no matter how bestial their crimes are, will always be granted the mercy that they have denied to their victims.

Michael Gove, who is now Secretary of State for Justice, has written in support of bringing back hanging as capital punishment, which was abolished in the UK in 1965. Writing in The Times, Gove argued "Were I ever alone in the dock I would not want to be arraigned before our flawed tribunals, knowing my freedom could be forfeit as a result of political pressures. I would prefer a fair trial, under the shadow of the noose"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/11595776/Michael-Gove-new-Justice-Secretary-wanted-to-bring-back-hanging.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Gove

Coming to a gallows near you soon?

It would have been nice to have cut him up in pieces and shipped them back to his horrible old mother in Ubekistan or whichever one of those dump Russian republics she lives in

Primitive I grant you but bloody satisfying :D :D

So you are avocating exactly the same sort of thing that the bombers tried?

You are disgusting Harleyman, utterly contemptible.

So you are avocating exactly the same sort of thing that the bombers tried?

You are disgusting Harleyman, utterly contemptible.

Should I lose any sleep over that ? :hihi:

---------- Post added 16-05-2015 at 18:13 ----------

Youtbue is as valid today as the BBC once was when they told the truth. Dont just mock then ignore, thats stupid just as taking the vid on face value is, the idea is to watch something then find information to back it up. Youd be surprised at A, How easy this info is to find and B, how accurate the youtube videos are.

Well some of them, some still believe in God and a virgin birth but those are easy to spot and ignore.

---------- Post added 16-05-2015 at 12:13 ----------

Harleyman isnt your average American. I thinks hes a troll, a caricature of what he thinks americans are like. Just look at his post history. Theres no other rootin tootin gun shootin high falutin hip slappin square dancin steak chewin American i can see around here. The rest seem loyal to their country but more measured in what they post.

I could be wrong, he could be everything he says he is in which case id just rather ignore him.

Stupid comments from the arch troll himself. :D

---------- Post added 16-05-2015 at 19:43 ----------

What a strange piece of logic. So murderers kill their victims making sure that the victim is spared prolonged mental torture before being killed and of course murderers never resort to physical torture of the victim either do they? For that reason we should all get all crappy faced and shed crocodile tears for any mental stress caused to death row prisoners

Maybe the little 9 year old girl in Florida who was kidnapped, raped and buried alive, still clutching her stuffed animal might have something to say about that

Death row prisoners always come off better than their victims. They're not tortured beforehand, get a nice last meal of their choice and a quick painless send off.

---------- Post added 16-05-2015 at 19:47 ----------

This post chills my blood. Terrible.

Drink a six pack, take two tablets before bedtime and call me in the morning