Boston bomber sentenced to death

It never ceases to amaze me that some people feel sorry for murderers and think that they should be given some human rights.Try saying that face to face to the victims families and all the people who had their limbs blown off.They all have the worst life sentences of the lot.I heard some of the victims on the radio today and for some of them it made them feel like justice had been served and that they had some closure.If the death sentence made those victims feel better then that is a good enough reason to do it.After all the victims of their vile crime should come first.

It never ceases to amaze me that some people feel sorry for murderers and think that they should be given some human rights.Try saying that face to face to the victims families and all the people who had their limbs blown off.They all have the worst life sentences of the lot.I heard some of the victims on the radio today and for some of them it made them feel like justice had been served and that they had some closure.If the death sentence made those victims feel better then that is a good enough reason to do it.After all the victims of their vile crime should come first.

Their God will punish them :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Won't he.

If a chap from Ghana says something stupid is it reasonable to despise all Africans?

Do you think the same as your Ghana chap analogy when it comes to Muslims? No

Practice what you preach..

It never ceases to amaze me how people interpret things, then make nonsense conclusions like this bold.

If anyone has said they 'feel sorry for murderers', then quote it. Show it us all!

(disclaimer, I haven't read the full thread, if someone HAS said this, then I'll buy 2 pints. One for you ghost rider, and one to throw over the person who said it :D)

Should I lose any sleep over that ?

I'm sure you won't but it's a striking example of the hypocrisy and stupidity, the lack of common humanity, which exemplifies the mindset of yourself and terrorists the world over.

It shows that you are not so far removed from the Isis boys who revel in cutting off heads, that your soul is poisoned by hatred of your fellow man and that you are seriously lacking in love and empathy.

People are not feeling sorry for murderer. What they want is to avoid mob rule. Most people put to death are guilty. Some are not. Is it worth the risk of killing an innocent person? Why make him a "martyr"? Let him rot in prison.