Boston bomber sentenced to death

Jonny, even for a very lame guy like you, that's a very lame suggestion.

Shame on you; bigots of Harley's stature don't need my help to dig their own graves.

Harleys views are frequently odious. I don't hate him or report him.

You do. You even lash out at me even though our views on the surface are the same. The reason you do this is because you cannot stand people who stand upto you (in my case seeing right through you) or have different views to your pretend ones. Your enlightened views are for effect and approval but at heart you are a fascist.

You should (re) read animal farm. Orwell has you down to a T.

You do. You even lash out at me even though our views on the surface are the same. The reason you do this is because you cannot stand people who stand upto you (in my case seeing right through you) or have different views to your pretend ones. Your enlightened views are for effect and approval but at heart you are a fascist.

You should (re) read animal farm. Orwell has you down to a T.

I didn't need you to chip in on my behalf. Halibut isn't a fascist either, just a person with an overblown opinion of his own importance and self righteousness. His one line responses generally have the effect on the recipient as being like a very bad fart let off inside a broom closet

No more to be said

Edited by Harleyman

That's the best approach. I was disgusted by an earlier post of his but didn't feel the need to report it.

Only had to report a few posts in years on here, mostly be Mr Smith on the funeral cortege thread a few years ago.

That's the best approach. I was disgusted by an earlier post of his but didn't feel the need to report it.

Only had to report a few posts in years on here, mostly be Mr Smith on the funeral cortege thread a few years ago.

Were you really? Well I hope it didn't spoil your appetite. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I was disgusted by the sight of innocent people blown to bits, including a child or two. Could easily have been one of my grandkids had I happened to be there but those kids were somebody's kids who were loved and cherished by their parents and who are now only memories in minds and in a few photographs or videos. Tragic too for the loved ones, partners, husbands, wives who were lost or terribly injured that day.

I was enraged by the security camera videos which showed the brothers calmly walking through the crowds with their backpacks and so cold bloodedly intent on doing that terrible deed.

Maybe the only way for many to understand the pain and grief of others is to unfortunately and sadly experience the same themselves. The best teacher in the world

So enough of this misdirected feeling of empathy for the real criminals. Let justice be done to this person and bring some closure to the bereaved

As for hating or not hating me it matters about as much as a pimple on an elephant's back side. I exercised my right to free speech but apparently freedom and speech are two different meanings to some people

Have a wonderful day

---------- Post added 27-05-2015 at 22:58 ----------

Not in the UK he wouldn't as the EU would decide it would be against his human rights if there was no chance of parole and 40 years would be too excessive

The rights of others to live and not be deprived of the right to live not of primary importance and consideration to the wooly minded nitwits in Brussels it seems

Edited by Harleyman

Were you really? Well I hope it didn't spoil your appetite. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I was disgusted by the sight of innocent people blown to bits, including a child or two. Could easily have been one of my grandkids had I happened to be there but those kids were somebody's kids who were loved and cherished by their parents and who are now only memories in minds and in a few photographs or videos. Tragic too for the loved ones, partners, husbands, wives who were lost or terribly injured that day.

I was enraged by the security camera videos which showed the brothers calmly walking through the crowds with their backpacks and so cold bloodedly intent on doing that terrible deed.

Maybe the only way for many to understand the pain and grief of others is to unfortunately and sadly experience the same themselves. The best teacher in the world

So enough of this misdirected feeling of empathy for the real criminals. Let justice be done to this person and bring some closure to the bereaved

As for hating or not hating me it matters about as much as a pimple on an elephant's back side. I exercised my right in free speech but apparently freedom and speech are two different meanings to some people

Have a wonderful day

I was disgusted by what happened too. I don't feel any empathy for the surviving bomber either. I've experienced enough pain and grief in the last few years you would not believe it. But I draw the line way above where you do. You misjudged the mood on here. Get over it. You're not a victim.

I was disgusted by what happened too. I don't feel any empathy for the surviving bomber either. I've experienced enough pain and grief in the last few years you would not believe it. But I draw the line way above where you do. You misjudged the mood on here. Get over it. You're not a victim.

And what exactly was that mood since you seem to have set yourself up as some kind of judge, jury and censor at large.?

Get over it I will but what's with this "I was not a victim" stuff? Does that mean I should feel lucky I wasn't one of the victims? :loopy: In the fickle ways of fate and fortune who says one day I might not be?

You claim you're disgusted over the bombing. Well maybe that's true but spare me the very apparent sense of empathy you must have felt in order to express the emotion you did

And what exactly was that mood since you seem to have set yourself up as some kind of judge, jury and censor at large.?

Get over it I will but what's with this "I was not a victim" stuff? Does that mean I should feel lucky I wasn't one of the victims? :loopy: In the fickle ways of fate and fortune who says one day I might not be?

You claim you're disgusted over the bombing. Well maybe that's true but spare me the very apparent sense of empathy you must have felt in order to express the emotion you did

No, your victim-ness is do do with saying something abhorrent, getting banned and then feeling sorry for yourself.

I'm not a judge. I'm not a censor. I didn't report you. I didn't ban you. This is a forum that kids could read and you posted something pretty disgusting. And when you do that I have the right to let you know about it.

You made a mistake now get over it. Move on.

No, your victim-ness is do do with saying something abhorrent, getting banned and then feeling sorry for yourself.

I'm not a judge. I'm not a censor. I didn't report you. I didn't ban you. This is a forum that kids could read and you posted something pretty disgusting. And when you do that I have the right to let you know about it.

You made a mistake now get over it. Move on.

There's been far more "disgusting" posted on discussions than that.

Long and short of it is that I have nothing more to say to you either on this thread or any other thread. I'm not a 'reporter" myself and my level of respect for button pushers is somewhat below par for the course

Some parts of the world still have justice. If it was in Britain, he'd have got about 12 years.

that is just hilarious. He would have got an automatic life sentence with a recommendation that he serve about 35 years at least. The two Rigby murderers, one of them got whole life with no chance of ever being let out, and the other more 'junior' one, the equivalent 'brother' in this case got minimum 45 years.

I'm surprised about this verdict actually. But I would also be surprised if they actually carry out the sentence.