Protests today in Sheffield (16-05-2015)

Which considering the raft of unpopular Tory policies and quite severe cuts its quite an achievement milliband lost.

Yes, I'm as shocked as the next person at how badly he did. He managed to lose 24 seats. I always thought Miliband was the wrong person for the job, but after Diane Abbots comments about David's connection to extraordinary rendition would have dogged him through out his time as leader had he won.

I think Labours problems stem back to the Blair/Brown pact. Brown made sure there where no obvious successors to his throne who could oust him. We are now left with a group of none-faces with no original thought between them. Its very sad as a strong party fighting for the rights of the worker is needed in the UK.

36.82% of the electorate who voted, voted for the Cons. That leaves 63.18% that didn't vote for them, not 80%. You really need to check your maths or go back to school as your understanding would make a primary school child embarrassed.

He is including those who didnt vote, of course.

11.3m votes for the Tories out of an electorate of roughly 46.43m is 24.3%. So 75.7% didnt vote Tory, he is rounding up :D

Either way, he should stop moaning. Especially given 80.1% didnt vote Labour - of 85% if you round up in the same way he has :D

11.3m votes for the Tories out of an electorate of roughly 46.43m is 24.3%. So 75.7% didnt vote Tory, he is rounding up :D

Either way, he should stop moaning. Especially given 80.1% didn't vote Labour - of 85% if you round up in the same way he has :D

Ubermaus can't add up though. Using his own stats; 75.59% of the population didn't vote Tory, not 80%. But then going back to previous elections. Labour won the 2005 election with just 21.59% of the populations vote meaning 78.41% of the population didn't vote for them. 2001 wasn't much better with Labour receiving 24.15% populations vote leaving 75.85% of the population that didn't vote for them that year either.

So according to ubermaus the Labour governments of 2001 and 2005 (being less popular than the current Conservative government) were illegitimate. Did ubermaus complain about this back then. I hazard a guess, "no".

Either way, he should stop moaning. Especially given 80.1% didnt vote Labour - of 85% if you round up in the same way he has :D

You still on about this? moaning, whingeing, whining tories...nobody voted for ya, get over it.

---------- Post added 19-05-2015 at 14:38 ----------

Ubermaus can't add up though. Using his own stats; 75.59% of the population didn't vote Tory, not 80%. But then going back to previous elections. Labour won the 2005 election with just 21.59% of the populations vote meaning 78.41% of the population didn't vote for them. 2001 wasn't much better with Labour receiving 24.15% populations vote leaving 75.85% of the population that didn't vote for them that year either.

So according to ubermaus the Labour governments of 2001 and 2005 (being less popular than the current Conservative government) were illegitimate. Did ubermaus complain about this back then. I hazard a guess, "no".

I didnt vote for labour in 2001/2005, so there. The more you go on about it, isnt going to make this government popular.

I think Ubermaus and Mecky(sorry Boomer) should form a double act...........that is if all three are not the same person! The depth of hate,anger and whining is something to behold!

Wonder when you'd pipe up mosser...it makes me laugh as the only whingeing, whining little girls around here are your lot!

---------- Post added 19-05-2015 at 15:29 ----------

Its like an Aston Villa fan laughing at a West Brom fan for finishing 13th in the league when they finished 14th themselves.

look just concentrate on the next 5 years or it will be relegation places come the end of the season.