Whats gone on at lowedges road 16/05/2015?

I cant agree with dramatic improvement! I have lived here for last 4 years (and round corner from said shooting) and in area close by all life and its awful. Not a weekend goes by where we don't have police/paramedic because of trouble. There is blatant drug dealing (reported to police-still goes on) I would say its got worse. It did used to be quiet and nice which is why moved here but I'm desp saving up so can move away I hate it. Its got to point where I don't feel safe walking dog. Since ive lived here there has been two reported shootings, stabbings houses on our estate having doors battered down by police etc. Just another day on lowedges really!

it seems the estate has a problem in your patch,but I live on the estate and only ever seen a couple of problems in ten years,the police report its very good in relation to most areas,it also had the lowest crime rate in s8 the other month,we have lost the

most of the wardens and pcsos to other local areas due to the low crime rate,also the waiting list for houses is very much in demand,houses sell very fast on lowedges,i will take up your response with the council and police as it seems there is a bad lot in your road ect,thanks for the info

Lol, there has been a house across the road from us up for sale for last 3 years!!! And one next door on and off rental!! Only last month was warning about shed & house burglaries with good few houses having sheds broken into. Where do these figures come from? I'm guessing just reported issues?!

I'm glad I got in . Nicer than firth park/page hall/pitsmoor/gleadless. I could go on its nicer than a lot of areas

Firth Park ain't that bad.

Can't remember our last stabbing / shooting :|

and we're not in the middle of nowhere either.

Firth Park ain't that bad.

Can't remember our last stabbing / shooting :|

and we're not in the middle of nowhere either.

I remember the kid got murdered at the bus stop on fp road in like 07 or something and the wife getting brutally murdered and left in the cupboard on the oval. Fp ain't that bad if your a family member but if your on the streets around the gangs in the area it is a bad area. But good area if your a day time shopper

WOW youve lived in a good few places teky

I've not lived in pits just witnessed the gang culture around 2005/2009 first hand.

Rest of places I've lived and experienced. 99% of all estate's in Sheffield are nice places if your a family man and day time shopper. But if your a kid in the street and hang around the estates you'll soon start noticing gang culture and How bad the areas are. Ie joker never having a problem in firth park but there was at least 2 know gangs with drug / gun dramas being rife.

Anyway I cba with this no more ..

Enjoy guys..

I live on the estate and only ever seen a couple of problems in ten years,the police report its very good in relation to most areas,it also had the lowest crime rate in s8 the other month

There's no way Lowedges has less crime than the Beauchief, Meersbrook, Greenhill areas of S8... Whatever this "low crime month" statistic suggests.

I've not lived in pits just witnessed the gang culture around 2005/2009 first hand.

Rest of places I've lived and experienced. 99% of all estate's in Sheffield are nice places if your a family man and day time shopper. But if your a kid in the street and hang around the estates you'll soon start noticing gang culture and How bad the areas are. Ie joker never having a problem in firth park but there was at least 2 know gangs with drug / gun dramas being rife.

Anyway I cba with this no more ..

Enjoy guys..

cheer's teky