Ex pat off Manor

Hello everyone (I hope), I left the Manor in the mid sixties,Iwould never go back to Sheff now, although Idid miss it in the early days. Looking at all the threads and posts, that I have it seems that everybody is of the same mind.Real Sheffielders will always love it, but most agree that it has gone down hill. From what I have seen in the media it is slowly picking up again,Come on Sheffield get your finger out,bye the way I will always be a Sheffielder. ps Iam trying to find out what happened to my cousins,we all lost touch after the sixties,they are the Glaves family, there are hundreds of them according to census returns.:help: Specifically George and Rosie Glaves family from Shiregreen,Daffodil rd

well fairleigh has gone now, been demolished. I used to live there. The other side has been modernised along with a Bellway private home estate. U know this right?

But aye, has gone down pan a lil, all the druggies and mindless yobs who wish theyd gotten an education -you notice them, the ones who seem to be intrigued by the level of intellect it takes to gorm over a class-E vehicle such as a ford primal '94 type, lol.

Hopefully what they rebuild on the old site are private homes. This will get rid of em or most actually and make the place a lot better.

well fairleigh has gone now, been demolished
. I used to live there. The other side has been modernised along with a Bellway private home estate. U know this right?

But aye, has gone down pan a lil, all the druggies and mindless yobs who wish theyd gotten an education -you notice them, the ones who seem to be intrigued by the level of intellect it takes to gorm over a class-E vehicle such as a ford primal '94 type, lol.

Hopefully what they rebuild on the old site are private homes. This will get rid of em or most actually and make the place a lot better.

I used to live at number 92, left off POWR going down, is that part still standing?

Hello everyone (I hope), I left the Manor in the mid sixties,Iwould never go back to Sheff now, although Idid miss it in the early days. Looking at all the threads and posts, that I have it seems that everybody is of the same mind.Real Sheffielders will always love it, but most agree that it has gone down hill. From what I have seen in the media it is slowly picking up again,Come on Sheffield get your finger out,bye the way I will always be a Sheffielder. ps Iam trying to find out what happened to my cousins,we all lost touch after the sixties,they are the Glaves family, there are hundreds of them according to census returns.:help: Specifically George and Rosie Glaves family from Shiregreen,Daffodil rd
Try Daffodil Rd Wincobank thats the proper district

Archived