Cheap Dog Walker/Belly Rub Provider Needed in Meersbrook

Hi as most have said for that price it just isnt possible,

i would be coming from stradbroke and would have to cover my fuel costs so each visit would be £10 not £7, if you think that you can afford that much then please dont hesitate to contact me, im fully insured DBS checked & fully qualified in Pet/Canine 1st aid, i can give reference via teeny and another walker if needs be.

if you do use someone else please make sure they have valid insurance and dbs check,

thanks

del.

Hi Del, Thanks for the offer but I am looking for someone who lives local and can just pop over after work or what not. She doesn't even really need walking, more just letting out in the garden and giving cuddles for 20 mins. Thank-you though :)

---------- Post added 22-05-2015 at 16:44 ----------

Barely, and I doubt you'll find many people willing to trek across town to earn 20 minutes of minimum wage dosh every day.

I'm not looking for a professional, and I am not looking for someone to trek across town. I am looking for a person, local or around Meersbrook to let my dog in the garden for a wee or if they feel like it, running her around the park which I live practically next to. It's not like I am asking for the world on a stick.

I'm not looking for a professional, and I am not looking for someone to trek across town. I am looking for a person, local or around Meersbrook to let my dog in the garden for a wee or if they feel like it, running her around the park which I live practically next to. It's not like I am asking for the world on a stick.

I don't think that you are looking for the world on a stick either, I bet that there are loads of nice local people that would do this for you, I would if I didn't live over the other side of town and would enjoy it as well.

Just be careful who you let into the house thats all, would a close neighbour perhaps help? a bit of extra money is always useful.