Why does Eyebrow, Nasal and ear hair grow prolifically when you're old

That's not real hair though I have it on confident authority from my best Area 52 spy rats that Heseltine used to glue caterpillers on his eyebrows.

Not that I live at Area 52, but I certainly breed caterpillars for prosthetic eyebrow purposes ... here's some I bred last year in my nasturtium patch.

Most of my caterpillar eybrows are sold at top end maxillofacial boutiques in London's Harley Street and Mexborough. See if you can recognise this particular star ... or this one come to think of it. ;)

We've been that route before Pete remember....

Water under the bridge sir!

So they 'think' it's hormonal....They seem a bit woolly on the detail though...

---------- Post added 19-05-2015 at 12:11 ----------

Not that I live at Area 52, but I certainly breed caterpillars for prosthetic eyebrow purposes ... here's some I bred last year in my nasturtium patch.

Most of my caterpillar eybrows are sold at top end maxillofacial boutiques in London's Harley Street and Mexborough. See if you can recognise this particular star ... or this one come to think of it. ;)

Your breeding program seems to feature prettily coloured ones?....Who has multicoloured eyebrows?