Why does Eyebrow, Nasal and ear hair grow prolifically when you're old

Have the same problem Pete.

Some of the hairs, especially the white ones on my eyebrows, also seem to be twice as thick as the others. Had a small one which I thought was growing on the tip of my nose and when I plucked it it was attached to the inside. Now that made my eyes water!

Have the same problem Pete.

Some of the hairs, especially the white ones on my eyebrows, also seem to be twice as thick as the others. Had a small one which I thought was growing on the tip of my nose and when I plucked it it was attached to the inside. Now that made my eyes water!

So you're hormonal too?.....Do you have violent mood swings?....:hihi:

Does anyone else get an intense discomfort from their nostril hairs tickling each other?

It's enough to send me mad some days.

<Backs away slowly>......

Not really, cos I'm always yanking them out....I can't understand anyone who lets them protrude....It looks horrible....

I bought a nasal hair trimmer from Poundland (yes!) last year, whilst holidaying at Whitby ... I'd forgotten to take my Braun one with me.

This cheap (£1) little device has done sterling work on a weekly basis ever since.

Not only does it painlessly remove nasal hirsuteness, it removes bogeys and (in the holidaying in Whitby scenario) sand and flies too! Which reminds me ... I must get round to jet-washing it. ;)

Water under the bridge sir!

And not one I intend repeating so as said before, you will have to want I'm afraid.

---------- Post added 19-05-2015 at 14:37 ----------

Does anyone else get an intense discomfort from their nostril hairs tickling each other?

It's enough to send me mad some days.

OK thanks for that I'd not noticed that before but now I have a deep desire to remove them with some salad tongs...

And not one I intend repeating so as said before, you will have to want I'm afraid.

Oh!...Ok...No matter

---------- Post added 19-05-2015 at 14:51 ----------

I bought a nasal hair trimmer from Poundland (yes!) last year, whilst holidaying at Whitby ... I'd forgotten to take my Braun one with me.

This cheap (£1) little device has done sterling work on a weekly basis ever since.

Not only does it painlessly remove nasal hirsuteness, it removes bogeys and (in the holidaying in Whitby scenario) sand and flies too! Which reminds me ... I must get round to jet-washing it. ;)

Who's gonna hold it while you jetwash it? :hihi: