Yaris question..

I've had an Aygo (slightly smaller than a Yaris) for the past 3-4 years which I believe has the similar 1.0 VVTi engine. I haven't even had to splash out for a light bulb yet! :hihi:

Definitely recommend Toyota over Ford any day, have had different models of both in the past and overall the Toyota's were always the ones that never let me down. :thumbsup:

Bottletop You like me having had both makes know like 90% of similar owners which one we would choose .It's up to the buyer all you can do is give your opinion.I must have had a Monday mourning car having to replace the bulb I have a good mind to complain:hihi::hihi:I must point out that I am retired now but I worked away from home most weeks travelling from Dunbar to Bristol and then on to Ipswich and then back home on a regular basis.Along with my self was a work colleague along with luggage and tools ,not once did the toyotas give me any doubts that they would cause me any concern.I could not say that about the Fords.I do not get any pleasure making these comments but they are the truth .