Are you still running your heating?

Maybe but when I'm really cold, I turn the temp up and when I'm toastie warm or comfortable, I turn the temp down, I've always been under the impression its a more economical way to run the central heating?!?!?!

I switched off the central heating on 11th January (the day my daughter returned to uni after the Christmas/New Year hols). I don't feel the cold as much as she does.

When she came back, briefly, for Easter, she had to wear four layers to my two.

To join in with the rest of butch brigade, I turned my heating off in 1972 and have never had it back on since.

Seriously though, yes - it's been a cold spring/early summer this year and my heating has been back on. Was scraping ice off the car last week (in May !!!) :-(

Maybe but when I'm really cold, I turn the temp up and when I'm toastie warm or comfortable, I turn the temp down, I've always been under the impression its a more economical way to run the central heating?!?!?!

No, it just defeats the point of having a thermostat.

I just wear something called a jumper that helps my body to retain it's own heat. In winter I wear something called 2 jumpers. Crazy.

For reference our annual gas bill is about £300.

I wear extra layers when its really cold, but I still find I need the heating on because my hands and nose are so cold, cant keep them warm with jumpers. Never have the heating on in the morning.