Are you still running your heating?

I keep thinking, "right its going off today!" then being absolutely frozen the next morning, or getting back from work and the house being like an icebox. I wish the weather would make its mind up!

At the minute I have an hour in the morning (stuff getting out of a toasty bed into the cold in MAY) and an hour in the evening.

I just wear something called a jumper that helps my body to retain it's own heat. In winter I wear something called 2 jumpers. Crazy.

For reference our annual gas bill is about £300.

£300 per YEAR! Mines more than that a QUARTER! Probably around £330. Although that's in winter months

£300 per YEAR! Mines more than that a QUARTER! Probably around £330. Although that's in winter months

Are you powering your whole street :hihi:

Just had annual summary through from npower, electricity for the year was £144 and gas for the year was £172.

TS Eliot (I think) said that "April is the cruellest month". Think it's certainly May, this year.

He did say that, I agree with you for this year though.

Heating at our place is on year round, 20 degrees, costs about 400 quid a year, those paying more should consider there insulation and boiler.