Are you still running your heating?

£300 per YEAR! Mines more than that a QUARTER! Probably around £330. Although that's in winter months

Do you live in identical houses? Because otherwise the comparison is pretty meaningless isn't it.

Welcome to the forum, Glad you managed to send enough comments to threads in the last few minutes so you could sell your scrap doors.

Thank you. I have actually got another account I can't gain access to and an older account i used to share with my ex-partner but now obviously can't use with 1000's of posts on.

I have been around SheffForum since 2007 but thanks for your input.

Edit: Also note, I am giving the scrap doors away free, not profiting from them in anyway. No doubt helping someone on here make a tenner for themselves. So again, please tell me how i have offended you in anyway to make a sarcastic remark.

People these days are mental.

Thank you. I have actually got another account I can't gain access to and an older account i used to share with my ex-partner but now obviously can't use with 1000's of posts on.

I have been around SheffForum since 2007 but thanks for your input.

Edit: Also note, I am giving the scrap doors away free, not profiting from them in anyway. No doubt helping someone on here make a tenner for themselves. So again, please tell me how i have offended you in anyway to make a sarcastic remark.

People these days are mental.

On Sheffield forum since 2007. Join date May 2015.

Sure :hihi:

---------- Post added 22-05-2015 at 09:36 ----------

Do you live in identical houses? Because otherwise the comparison is pretty meaningless isn't it.

They live in the same house. One of them is just screwing the other one over with the bills.