Why Does Promotion Go To Peoples Heads??

I said at least 2 sir, I could have slept with just 2 or 1002. I will give you a clue, the answer is somewhere in between. Also, whilst inbreeding does cause the one of the issues you mentioned, the issues manifest themselves in the progeny, not the person making love to their relative.

It is incredibly silly for you to believe that having sex with someone can cause these issues. If you display this level of thinking in your job it is no wonder that you haven't been promoted in 30 years (that's worse than Sheffield United ha ha) and that you resent people that are more successful than you.

You bought an issue to the attention of the forum, and some members have disagreed with you. You should be mature enough to accept that not everyone thinks what you did was correct.

Wow who rattled your cage,keep your wig on pal ,the issue I brought was about peoples behaviour on promotion not about my sour grapes or envy!.It was you who presumed that and it was light years away from the truth,putting that to one side I don,t give a monkeys what you think anyway so give it a rest I,m bored to death with your aimless patter!.:loopy::roll:

Wow who rattled your cage,keep your wig on pal ,the issue I brought was about peoples behaviour on promotion not about my sour grapes or envy!.It was you who presumed that and it was light years away from the truth,putting that to one side I don,t give a monkeys what you think anyway so give it a rest I,m bored to death with your aimless patter!.:loopy::roll:

My wig is on sir, you are the one who insinuated that I had mental problems. The fact you use mental problems as an insult is a slight on the millions of Brits for whom mental problems are an every day issue.

You come across as very bitter and aggressive , perhaps that is why your boss shouted at you. Perhaps you are the problem here?