General Election 2015 Winners T-Shirt

I've now also ordered the Top Hat, the Morning Coat, the Monocle, the Bentley and the stick (with which to beat the poor) - all emblazoned with the slogans too. they will come in very handy too.
I have too..............but will donate mine to Usermouse and Mecky before they top themselves! :D:D:D

I've now also ordered the Top Hat, the Morning Coat, the Monocle, the Bentley and the stick (with which to beat the poor) - all emblazoned with the slogans too. they will come in very handy too.

Do you not think that will make you a bit too conspicuous when you arrive at the job centre to sign on? :huh:

I have too..............but will donate mine to Usermouse and Mecky before they top themselves! :D:D:D

Hilarious.

Haven't seen mecky for a while - waiting for his next reincarnation...... Perhaps he put himself on ignore again by accident.

---------- Post added 20-05-2015 at 12:57 ----------

Do you not think that will make you a bit too conspicuous when you arrive at the job centre to sign on? :huh:

I'll park the Bentley round the corner and pop the hat under my arm. I'll fit right in then.

Election 2015: Maps of turnout and party strength

There are parts of the country where that t-shirt might be worn without too much comment. They tend to be the more afluent, less "chippy" parts of the country.

Looking at you avatar I take it you live in a more "mashy" part of the country?

---------- Post added 20-05-2015 at 13:30 ----------

You're the dandy Toryboy that I'm not scared to question.

You spend your cash on looking flash and grabbing our attention!

We're going to come and take your dosh and that poxy art collection, and if you're very lucky we might leave you some old age pension.

Get ready to Stand and Deliver you lot.:hihi:

Edited by SteveJ68