General Election 2015 Winners T-Shirt

Election 2015: Maps of turnout and party strength

There are parts of the country where that t-shirt might be worn without too much comment. They tend to be the more afluent, less "chippy" parts of the country.

I don't think it's anything to do with where people live, affluence, or political affiliation - the wearing of such a T shirt is in my opinion, gauche. Everyone has different tastes though.

Why just northern cities? A nob is a nob wherever....Not that I condone violence.

I must say I am quite surprised by you.

For such a lover of humanity its weird that you've developed an irrational hatred for 36% of the country. Heaven help you if you had to live under a proper right wing government.

I voted Green btw. I'm no lover of the Tories but I find the vitriol on here amusingly pathetic.

I must say I am quite surprised by you.

For such a lover of humanity its weird that you've developed an irrational hatred for 36% of the country. Heaven help you if you had to live under a proper right wing government.

I voted Green btw. I'm no lover of the Tories but I find the vitriol on here amusingly pathetic.

As I said above, people's voting intentions are their own - and that's right and proper, I've no problem with that. The idea that someone would publically gloat by having their winning choice emblazoned on their T shirt says much about them (whichever party won) - especially when there are so many better T shirts to wear!

Though I suspect people on here may be a little more reluctant to wear one, even if they like the idea.

Looking at you avatar I take it you live in a more "mashy" part of the country?

---------- Post added 20-05-2015 at 13:30 ----------

That was feeble.

You're the dandy Toryboy that I'm not scared to question.

You spend your cash on looking flash and grabbing our attention!

We're going to come and take your dosh and that poxy art collection, and if you're very lucky we might leave you some old age pension.

Get ready to Stand and Deliver you lot.:hihi:

That was quite clever -

I'm quaking in my boots (expensive snakeskin ones made by Jimmy) waiting for the revolution.

---------- Post added 20-05-2015 at 14:17 ----------

As I said above, people's voting intentions are their own - and that's right and proper, I've no problem with that. The idea that someone would publically gloat by having their winning choice emblazoned on their T shirt says much about them (whichever party won) - especially when there are so many better T shirts to wear!

Though I suspect people on here may be a little more reluctant to wear one, even if they like the idea.

Sshhh don't tell any one, but I haven't really bought one.

---------- Post added 20-05-2015 at 14:18 ----------

I got this one...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CBHRNz8WsAE-KH_.jpg:large

It says less about them than the actions of the losers in London says about them. Tory supporters are often maligned by the aggressive left wing. If they (I say they and not we because I do not support the Tories) want to celebrate their victory they should be free to do so without drawing comment from moaners like you.

Tying all the threads together, I wonder if you could be prosecuted for refusing to print the T-shirts on the grounds of showing unfair discrimination against people with mental illness? ... same goes for all the other 'parties' too! (just to be fair like) :huh:

It says less about them than the actions of the losers in London says about them. Tory supporters are often maligned by the aggressive left wing. If they (I say they and not we because I do not support the Tories) want to celebrate their victory they should be free to do so without drawing comment from moaners like you.

There were street parties when Blair won in 1997. Is that also rubbing peoples face in it?

No, it is people celebrating success, fair play to them.

Same here.

Just to be clear, I said the T-shirt was a "Winners T-Shirt" the T-shirt does not say that. It says:

1 STRONG TEAM

General Election 2015

5 MORE YEARS

Conservatives

Same here.

Just to be clear, I said the T-shirt was a "Winners T-Shirt" the T-shirt does not say that. It says:

1 STRONG TEAM

General Election 2015

5 MORE YEARS

Conservatives

Thanks - I was looking for a new signature

1 STRONG TEAM

General Election 2015

5 MORE YEARS

Conservatives