Manchester Airport parking help!

:help: Does anyone know the name of the car park near Manchester airport? It is a farm and there are a lot of glass houses, you drive down Ringway Road by the side of the airport to a T junction where there is a pub on the left. You turn right onto Hilton Lane and it is a few hundred yards on the right hand side. Have used it before but cannot remember the name.

I think it's Jet Park 3 you are thinking of,off Styal Rd, but there appears to be a brand new Car Park called Jet Parks Ringway which is slightly nearer, but is giving an introductory offer which is cheaper than JetParks3.

I have always used Jet Park 1 or 2 as they are just across the road, but the last time I used the Meet & Greet as it was the same price and walk-able to the terminal.

I would recommend the meet and greet service. Used it recently at Birmingham and it was a stressfree service.

The last time we flew from Manchester we had to wait for over half an hour for a shuttle bus to the terminal which made us really late booking in .