Car Insurance not valid

Eh? So why did you put down an address that you had never lived at? And then not know what that that address was? How can you not have known you put down a different address if you had only done it four days ago? If it was just the postcode that was wrong the insurance company would have picked it up as not matching the road name. If you did it on line you generally enter the postcode and it brings up the street and you select the house number. This makes no sense.

I had an issue with direct line through a foreign call centre where they failed to understand that I needed to have separate insured and registered addresses as a student (this is perfectly legal). Instead of changing the address, they somehow managed to merge the two separate addresses and post codes. I only realised because I had on line docs. It's quite possible for mistakes to be made.

I am also unsurprised by the police reaction having been the victim of an illegal traffic stop (without due cause) where the copper proceed to breathslise me, check my tax, my mot, my insurance, my tyres, my wipers etc etc. He was just desperate to find something because I was young and he was bored.

It makes sense as I just put the postcode and my house number, then buy policy, I am not the youngest..It didnt ask me to confirm address..And I dont need lower premium as my premium is low enough on my address..What just makes no sense is police officers racism...when he asked me where am i from,and I answered,he started to control everything..mots,driving license,tyres etc.etc...just to find something what he can give me fine for,.

He stopped me near page hall when I was going back from work to Firth Park...I bet a bit of racism was there as his colleague told him, that he can give me 1 more chance to change as it was a mistake but he didnt...and his car was black audi a4, so i bet he wasnt normal police officer...

Normal?

He must have been a real one or youd have not got the points and fine.

What was the offence?

---------- Post added 20-05-2015 at 18:40 ----------

One more chance to change it?

Have they asked you to change it before?

Or do you mean a chance to change it.?

I havent read the whole thread but ive put the wrong address on an insurance policy before, id not lived there for 3 years either so ive no idea what i was thinking. Thankfully i didnt get pulled but it still took me about 4 months to notice it.

---------- Post added 20-05-2015 at 18:43 ----------

It makes sense as I just put the postcode and my house number, then buy policy, I am not the youngest..It didnt ask me to confirm address..And I dont need lower premium as my premium is low enough on my address..What just makes no sense is police officers racism...when he asked me where am i from,and I answered,he started to control everything..mots,driving license,tyres etc.etc...just to find something what he can give me fine for,.

If you think it was racial in any way its your duty to report it.