Let's make our own future ..

Hello,

I just signed the petition, "The UK Government: Allow the north of England to secede from the UK and join Scotland."

I think this is important. Will you sign it too?

Here's the link:

http://www.change.org/p/the-uk-government-allow-the-north-of-england-to-secede-from-the-uk-and-join-scotland

Thanks,

Why? What is attaching ourselves with Scotland actually gonna do for us?

Hello,

I just signed the petition, "The UK Government: Allow the north of England to secede from the UK and join Scotland."

Will you sign it too?

No.

An independent Scotland with the SNP at the helm is a socio-economic disaster in the making. I don't fancy becoming part of the southern sweatshop of Edinburgh that'll be slaved to help maintain their unrealistic spending commitments, 'ta much.

But if there is a similar petition for Yorkshire to secede and stand on its own, kindly point me to it: I've long said that I'll never surrender my French nationality for a British one, but I'll jump at the chance of a Yorkshire passport :thumbsup:

The Scots would never let us join in a million years. . . we're all bloody Sassenach's to them

Actually, Sassenach is a term of 'endearment' used by Glaswegians against Highlanders!

---------- Post added 22-05-2015 at 13:02 ----------

Why? What is attaching ourselves with Scotland actually gonna do for us?

Free Prescriptions, free ...

---------- Post added 22-05-2015 at 13:03 ----------

SNP don't bother much with Dumfries and Galloway, never mind the north of England.

I'm not advocating Political Parties just Political Boundaries! :D