Cyclist hit and run

You mean the majority of drivers speed or the majority of speeding drivers?

I'd say the majority of drivers speed when they deem it safe to do so, just look at the motorway for example; hardly anyone drives at 70mph.

Not at all.

It's just incredibly tiresome that some try to use the actions of people like the turd who was involved in the accident to attack people others, banging on endlessly about "cyclists being beyond the law". Whilst simultaneously being happy to ignore, or even remain oblivious to the actions of other road users who "break the law" at will.

Nobody was banging on about 'cyclist being beyond the law' darling. Wind your neck in.

No but it would have once the wannabe jeremy clarksons of this forum had spotting this thread.

I never understand why posters on here seem to hunt in packs...

... everyone has their own opinion, but they shouldn't become influenced and more aggressive just because others seem to agree with them.

Oh well... back to reality! :(

No but it would have once the wannabe jeremy clarksons of this forum had spotted this thread.

Are you a clairvoyant?

Actually it's best not to rise to it. I posted the link on the Forum as I wanted a little healthy debate about what actually happened. Then we get certain posters stirring up trouble in an attempt to derail the thread. I guess it won't be long before the thread is closed because some self-righteous posters lead a full on assault on a group of people who have nothing to do with the incident.

I'm a cyclist by the way.

Edited by donotremove

I never understand why posters on here seem to hunt in packs...

... everyone has their own opinion, but they shouldn't become influenced and more aggressive just because others seem to agree with them.

Oh well... back to reality! :(

But we all know full well this thread would have quickly turned into just another anti cyclist thread. With the same old road tax, insurance, license plate, they think the rules don't apply to them comments trotted out.

Edited by WageSlave

But we all know full well this thread would have quickly turned into just another anti cyclist thread. With the same old road tax, insurance, license plate, they think the rules don't apply to them comments.

Yeah, but why do people let it affect them so much?

We have anti-cyclist, anti-motorist, anti-religion, anti-council, anti-everything.

It doesn't matter how many times you post on a thread, you are never going to stop it happening.

If you (not you personally) don't agree with a thread why not just make your point and then leave the thread, instead of continually coming back for more arguments? :huh: