Taxi watch which driver you get

They don't pull these up though! These out of town cars in town get away with it. They pull US up and check US.

:roll: Stop making out that Sheffield drivers are doing anything illegal, they caught no one from Sheffield working unlicensed and I've proved that.

Did you actually listen to what Hafiz said?

As you well (should) know there are sheffield private hire taxi's working illegally in the city as stated in the news, they are not insured etc among the concerns are, being over charged and being assaulted including sexual assault,

I for one have got into such a taxi in sheffield as as many more people, so please dont tell me it does not happen, People should be informed of the dangers of illegal taxis, and dont try and shift the blame on out of town taxis its always happened going back years but now its at crisis point.

As you well (should) know there are sheffield private hire taxi's working illegally in the city as stated in the news, they are not insured etc among the concerns are, being over charged and being assaulted including sexual assault,

I for one have got into such a taxi in sheffield as as many more people, so please dont tell me it does not happen, People should be informed of the dangers of illegal taxis, and dont try and shift the blame on out of town taxis its always happened going back years but now its at crisis point.

I've shown you as wrong, and yet you just keep going trying to ruin our living.

If it wasn't for stupid rules, I'd show you what we have to put up with, and all you go on about it the ones that AREN'T part of our trade.

Edited by *_ash_*
removed insult

There is a difference between "Sheffield Private Hire Taxi's working illegally" and Cars/Drivers breaking the law by pretending to be Licensed Private Hire Vehicles.

my bold

according to Radio Sheffield they are the big concern, private cars pretending to be taxi's

---------- Post added 19-09-2015 at 15:03 ----------

Edited by kidley

my bold

according to Radio Sheffield they are the big concern, private cars pretending to be taxi's

---------- Post added 19-09-2015 at 15:03 ----------

if taxi drivers on here keep slagging me off i will keep coming back to show you that you/they are telling untruths, you have proved nothing you have proved that for a period of about two hours in the afternoon they did not catch any illegal drivers.

Private cars pretending to be taxis are not taxis in the first place are they?

How many people have been convicted of fraudulently using a private hire badge (badge sharing)?

How many people without a licence have been caught behind the wheel of a legit black cab/private hire taxi (cab sharing)?

You failed to mention a "private hire taxi" is not a taxi when its picking unbooked fares up, if you get in one you are not insured and they can charge what they want, among other things, and plenty of P.H.T been find for doing just that.

if taxi drivers on here keep slagging me off i will keep coming back to show you that you/they are telling untruths, you have proved nothing you have proved that for a period of about two hours in the afternoon they did not catch any illegal drivers.

yaaaaaaawn, don't play the 'aw poor me card'

If you keep implying that the legal licensed drivers are robbing sexual pests, then I'll carry on refuting all your nonsense.

As you well (should) know there are sheffield private hire taxi's working illegally in the city as stated in the news, they are not insured etc among the concerns are, being over charged and being assaulted including sexual assault

You are like a broken record stuck on the least interesting part of it.

Ha Ha HA OH DEAR ME

there more than enough threads on Sheffield Forum slagging taxi drivers off without my contribution, must be some thing in it.

---------- Post added 19-09-2015 at 17:31 ----------

yaaaaaaawn, don't play the 'aw poor me card'

If you keep implying that the legal licensed drivers are robbing sexual pests, then I'll carry on refuting all your nonsense.

Kidley

Radio Sheffield Quote

illegal taxi's you risk, criminal activities and among others sexual offences. end quote

i am just repeating ash, what are you going to do about the Radio Sheffield comments'

Shooting the messenger springs to mind here, why dont you take on the big boys ash its them that are saying it.

kidley the messenger

Ha Ha HA OH DEAR ME

there more than enough threads on Sheffield Forum slagging taxi drivers off without my contribution, must be some thing in it.

Argumentum ad populum

;)

---------- Post added 20-09-2015 at 05:12 ----------

'you have proved nothing' then go on to explain what I did prove is a strange thing to write, can you not see?

You based your entire original argument on these '2 hours' as well, if you are having memory problems.

Edited by *_ash_*