Taxi watch which driver you get

Are the Police having a crackdown on something that does not exist.

If you believe that the aim of the thing was simply to find unlicensed drivers, then yes.

However, the the aim of the multi-agency checkpoint was far more broad - of course it takes only a single agency to check licenses so the aim must have been far more broad than your simple understanding of a badly-written newspaper headline has led you to believe.

Having shown us that no problem with unlicensed drivers was uncovered, do you wish to make this into a general moan about taxis?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-170276/No-woman-safe-minicab-says-rape-judge.html

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/27/unlicensed-cab-driver-sexually-assaulted-student-before-demanding-50-to-take-her-home-5082935/

i could fill the page up, BUT YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE ANY OF IT

the longer this goes on the more will be revealed,

get your trade sorted out

So a rape occurred in London and there was an unlicensed driver in Birmingham? What is the significance of this?

Really - what is the point you wish to make? What is the purpose of this thread?

What has my trade got to do with this thread? It's not even related to driving!

You may well be correct?

there are things i dont understand about your's and your friends intimidating post, please tell me whats your problem?

I have posted two links one about the police going after unlicensed taxi drivers.and the other headed Sheffield taxi drivers face crackdown on ‘inappropriate behaviour

Can you and your friends please tell me the points in my post that you obviously so venomously disagree with.

my intention was to inform the general public that the police are taking action in connection with unlicensed taxi's, WHATS your problem with that

my second post was in answer mainly to this post.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1384605&highlight=taxi.

Whats your problem it seems that you and your friends do not want the general public to know these things?

The bold has not been answered yet regarding the O.P. would you be so kind as to be the first to do so?

Can you and your friends please tell me the points in my post that you obviously so venomously disagree with.

I don't know if any of my friends have read all this. None of them drive taxis.

I've explained that I disagree that the article in the opening post supports the allegation implied by its headline.

my intention was to inform the general public that the police are taking action in connection with unlicensed taxi's

I see. So they took action, found none, and that's that.

Your post about a rapist in London is clearly nothing to do with your intention, so please either disregard that or let's make it official that this is now a general scattergun moan about taxis.

I don't know if any of my friends have read all this. None of them drive taxis.

I've explained that I disagree that the article in the opening post supports the allegation implied by its headline.

I see. So they took action, found none, and that's that.

Your post about a rapist in London is clearly nothing to do with your intention, so please either disregard that or let's make it official that this is now a general scattergun moan about taxis.

i think i will return the compliment, have you proof they found none, a link or anything like that? i dont know whether they have or have not,you seem to do, i would be interested in where you got your information?

i think i will return the compliment, have you proof they found none, a link or anything like that? i dont know whether they have or have not,you seem to do, i would be interested in where you got your information?

The numbers appear to support that.

The numbers appear to support that.

you have numbers? where are they.

can you be the first to answer my question, you or any body els hasn't made any valid points.

what have you got against my O.P

Edited by kidley