Privacy storm couriers

Privacy storm as parcel couriers for ASOS and Amazon are told to take photos of YOUR home

Read more:*http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3093473/Privacy-storm-parcel-couriers-ASOS-Amazon-told-photos-home.html#ixzz3awnE1rU6*

Follow us:*@MailOnline on Twitter*|*DailyMail on Facebook

What do you think agree or disagree????

It's a non-story - it protects you and the courier in the event of a dispute, and if the item has been wrongly delivered gives you/and or the courier the chance to recover the item.

As an aside, the Daily Mail USED to be a quality paper, but it has sunk to the level of the Sun since Sir David English left as editor.

I am not too fussed, i have nothing to hide, google earth already show my house pictures etc, i did however nearly fall victim to a wrongful delivery driver, who delivered a parcel i was due to the same house number but two streets away, it was only by fluke that i managed to convince the delivery company that they had sent it to the wrong address, as when they became insistent i explained that they would be welcome to review my CCTV, for the whole day in question, let em take pics, it covers everyones ass at the end of the day, lol

A good idea really, I'm sure many people have at one point taken a day off work and sat around waiting for a package to arrive.

Only to see it's status online to change to "attempted to deliver, no-one in"

Well I suppose it doesn't stop them stopping the van and taking a picture, but hopefully if they try that one you'd spot them out the window and collar the lazy sod.