Whirlowbrook Hall - Where to stay?

Going to a wedding here on 15th April and assumed they had rooms to stay but I was wrong.

Part of going to a wedding for me is staying up most of the night in the bar afterwards drinking and talking rubbish to drunken strangers so I wanted to carry on that tradition (I will have another female partner in crime - rest of my friends are going home). I also like staying in hotels. Plus will cost a fortune in taxis back to mine which could be spent on drinking whisky until the early hours. Anyone reccommend anything nearby? (not city centre, I might as well come home then!)

There's the Beauchief on Abbeydale Rd which would be a short taxi ride away, but may be pricey to stay there. If not, I've heard that the Cross Scythes pub (Totley?) has had a massive refurb and has reasonably priced rooms. Again this would be a short taxi ride away. I am pretty sure that there are no hotels within walking distance of Whirlowbrook Hall. You could try an internet search foe B+Bs in Sheffield 11. This may be the cheapest option.

Archived