What's Happening To The Pheasant?

Go on then, give us a clue

It isn't a guessing game, kidneystone. I have already stated that i wish to keep the nature of our business under wraps to avoid alerting our competitors.

If/when the deal goes through, I will let everyone know - trust me, I'm aching to let you all know our plans.

Not getting a firm decision from the vendor is doing my head in! :confused:

Hand car wash?

Can't see any planning permission that has been granted for the site

Haha, stop it you little rogue - you know I'm struggling to keep a lid on it.;)

Application for A1 (retail) usage has been submitted, that's yer lot!

I hope you get the Pheasant pub, I have to disagree with the comment about it been a ugly building it may look run down now, but I bet it would look fantastic if restored carefully. The one feature worth restoring is the pheasant under the bow window as a link to its past. Would be a real shame to see it flattened and replaced by any where crap building.

I hope you get the Pheasant pub, I have to disagree with the comment about it been a ugly building it may look run down now, but I bet it would look fantastic if restored carefully. The one feature worth restoring is the pheasant under the bow window as a link to its past. Would be a real shame to see it flattened and replaced by any where crap building.

Thanks crookedspire, we hope we get it too - if it comes off it will be enjoyed by many people, young and old, and from many different backgrounds and cultures.

Btw, the answer to your pm is yes, you will be more than welcome.

Thanks crookedspire, we hope we get it too - if it comes off it will be enjoyed by many people, young and old, and from many different backgrounds and cultures.

Btw, the answer to your pm is yes, you will be more than welcome.

Thanks , lets keep fingers crossed your have the winning bid.