No all male groups

Or you could believe this study, which suggest the exact opposite:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/577366/women-better-drivers-men

The one I posted looks at accident stats from 6.5 million accidents and this one looks at the driving abilities of a couple of hundred people which in my opinion makes it an unreliable indicator of how safe someones driving is. A safe driver doesn't have accidents, so if two people drive the same distance on the same roads, one always speeding and approaching junctions fast but never has an accident, and the other always stays within the speed limit and approaches junction slowly but has several accident, then the speeding motorist is the safest driver.

The one I posted looks at accident stats from 6.5 million accidents and this one looks at the driving abilities of a couple of hundred people which in my opinion makes it an unreliable indicator of how safe someones driving is. A safe driver doesn't have accidents, so if two people drive the same distance on the same roads, one always speeding and approaching junctions fast but never has an accident, and the other always stays within the speed limit and approaches junction slowly but has several accident, then the speeding motorist is the safest driver.

But if the speeding motorist causes one 100+ mph head on crash in 20 years of driving is he safer than someone who causes one very minor scrape per week over the same 20 years