Deeply disturbing - do not watch

You seem to infer that just because "hundreds and thousands" take to the street they must be right. Hundreds and thousands took to the streets to support Hitler, they still do to support Putin and the North Korean dictatorship.

Human beings, I regret to say, are easily swayed.

One of the biggest marches seen in London in recent years was countryside campaigners.

I agree with you. They were wrong.

One of the biggest marches seen in London in recent years was countryside campaigners.

I agree with you. They were wrong.

Only they weren't. They were right.

They were the countryside. They were being dictated To by the townies. People who didn't and don't understand.

They were trampled over.

They were the countryside. They were being dictated To by the townies. People who didn't and don't understand.

They were trampled over.

I was being facetious. Obviously sometimes a mass protest can be a force for good, the anti-war protests over Iraq another example.

They were trampled over.

As someone who has worked on a farm, spent countless hours in the countryside and lived on the fringes of it a lot of my life I object to being told I object to fox hunting "because I don't understand it".

******** to ya.

As someone who has worked on a farm, spent countless hours in the countryside and lived on the fringes of it a lot of my life I object to being told I object to fox hunting "because I don't understand it".

******** to ya.

Fair enough if you have. I have no doubt plenty of countryside dwellers do object.

BTW. What are the fringes of the countryside? That'll be the town then, will it?

Hi everyone

Just heard this quote from our führer Cameron...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'"

This is what Max Keiser had to say about it. Not good!

And so it begins....

Ok so he's an idiot, got better things to do than listen to this crap!!!!!!!!!!!

Fair enough if you have. I have no doubt plenty of countryside dwellers do object.

BTW. What are the fringes of the countryside? That'll be the town then, will it?

No, a village. One had its own hunt. I've been minding my own business in the country on a couple of occasions only to have a hunt plough on past me.

No, a village. One had its own hunt. I've been minding my own business in the country on a couple of occasions only to have a hunt plough on past me.

Ah. Yes. They'll do that.

Mind you, it is the best and most humane way to control unhealthy foxes.

Was it the Barlow? If it was they hardly ever catch one anyway.

Befor the ban of course.

Now they only accidentally hardly ever catch one whilst they are out on a random ride in the countryside with hounds.

As long as the Security Services and Police are accountable, as they clearly are,
... ??? ... another thread maybe on law enforcement ...

then they should be given the powers they require to protect us.
I have no problem with powers being given to enforce fair laws.

I am not denying anyone the right to speak their mind except where it is restricted in law, where it insults, belittles, or incites criminal activity of any kind.

You support free speech within the law, good. But what about David Cameron's apparent proposal to deny free speech within the law?

For too long he says, we've been too tolerant, leaving people alone if they obey the law. He reckons we should interfere more in people's lives. David Cameron

He's either "lost it" and we can safely ignore him, or this is indeed deeply disturbing. Cracking up or dangerous? I haven't made my mind up yet.