Deeply disturbing - do not watch

Hopefully they will get a sensible balance.

Well they'd be the first one in donkeys years to get a sensible balance. Labour, if you read the press at at the time, took away lots of civil liberties and we live in surveillance state. Do think that's how it's panned out? Do you feel intimidated or oppressed? I don't.

Isn't that the whole point of the NEWS?! None of the mainstream media in the UK is completely impartial.
No Bonzo. The idea of the news is most certainly NOT to find news source that justifies a persons own insular view.

I really do wonder about you sometimes. Hearts in the right place. Head not so much.

It wasn't meant to be comical (but I guess you will laugh at anything whilst stoned?:hihi:),if you want pure comedy,go and watch RT's skew version of the Ukraine crisis.:thumbsup:

As opposed to?

It's best to try and get both sides of a story. As we seem to be slipping into a more overt (always been there though) cold war situation you must realise that the news we get is going to be very favourable to NATO. The news on the other side is obviously going to be more favourable to Russia. The truth is somewhere in between.

---------- Post added 25-05-2015 at 23:18 ----------

No Bonzo. The idea of the news is most certainly NOT to find news source that justifies a persons own insular view.

I really do wonder about you sometimes. Hearts in the right place. Head not so much.

But you are happy just to accept the news that is fed to you?

What even if the contents justify their own insular little view of things?

How dim does someone have to be to think...

"I don't trust any of our homegrown media sources" yet....

"I will fully trust this news station that is based in Moscow":loopy:

You couldn't make it up,oh wait...:hihi:.

How dim does someone have to be to think...

"I don't trust any of our homegrown media sources" yet....

"I will fully trust this news station that is based in Moscow":loopy:

You couldn't make it up,oh wait...:hihi:.

Nobody said they fully trusted it. There's a lot of stuff from Max Keiser that is hysterical crap but there is basis to some of what he argues.

As opposed to?

It's best to try and get both sides of a story. As we seem to be slipping into a more overt (always been there though) cold war situation you must realise that the news we get is going to be very favourable to NATO. The news on the other side is obviously going to be more favourable to Russia. The truth is somewhere in between.

---------- Post added 25-05-2015 at 23:18 ----------

So how does that work then?

So lets say the BBC coverage made it all up about Russia annexing Crimea by force and intimidation,and RT claim "this is what the Crimean people want"....

So what do you get from that then?

Wheres the middle ground there then?

Or how about all the backing from Russia with soldiers and arms for the rebels,RT news along with Russia flat out deny this,even though Russian troops have been caught red handed.:hihi:

You go and believe your Russian made news,I will stick with my "spoon fed propaganda" over that tripe any day:hihi:

---------- Post added 25-05-2015 at 23:41 ----------

Nobody said they fully trusted it. There's a lot of stuff from Max Keiser that is hysterical crap but there is basis to some of what he argues.

Max Keiser is on a par with Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura:hihi:

Very few people take the news at face value. Doesn't mean that they start believing crackpots on the internet sponsored by another states media.

That would be very stupid. You aren't stupid, just desperate to find something that aligns with what you've convinced yourself of. You need to snap out of it and start thinking (really thinking) for yourself. Start by putting the V mask down.

Oh Dear, nothing more pathetic than the loony left when they have just had an electoral spanking.

Cant win by democratic means so they automatically start seeking to spread conspiracy theories inferring the Tories are really nazis in disguise.

Remember when you read their meanderings that it was the Labour party that sought to bring in identity cards. That invaded sovereign countries and tried to impose our beliefs on other cultures in the middle east and beyond.

Fascism is a construct of the left, not the right, Churchill was ultra right wing, he was as far right as you go as a Tory.

Mosley was a fascist, a product of the Labour party.

Firstly, I don't find a news source that justifies my own view. I didn't post the link. I do watch Max on YouTube from time to time because he doesn't hold any punches and has an anti establishment stance, as do I. Maybe that's why he's funded by RT? It is Russian state funded propaganda after all.

With regards to finding a suitable, trustworthy news source, I shop around. Mix it up. I even enjoy a bit of Fox News from time to time. Gotta have a laugh, haven't you?

However, at the end of the day, I'm always going to favour a person that is willing to put their neck on the line and speak their mind.

---------- Post added 26-05-2015 at 10:40 ----------

Max Keiser is on a par with Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura:hihi:

Because he has ideas that you can't get your head around?

All of the above are at the opposite end of the spectrum to Rupert Murdoch, who happens to own and control the majority of the western media. And you wonder why people feel the need to seek news from alternate sources, when that little evil imp is running the right wing press?!:huh: