A nightclub - but which one and why?

It is quite a while since I last entered a nightclub (although i have been to pre club bars more recently) and since then things have changed. The clubs I used to know are now shut and new ones have opened up.

I might (at this stage it is only might) go to one sometime but am not really sure which one is best. So, which one would people recomend and why?

Obviously different people look for different things from a club but all opinions welcome.:thumbsup:

I was gonna paste all the links we have on "Nightclubs" in here, but there are so many, so best to just do a search on "Nightclubs" and people have put which ones and why, I see you started a similar thread about nightclubs when I did a search.

Not too bothered about the music. Ideally not too loud but realistically it will be so I can put up with that. More interested in the type of people who will be there.

I'd suggest u to try Cubana (after 10:30pm, it turns into a club from bar/restaurant), The Forum, what else... Reflex ? (But it's no place for a single guy to go on his own, you'd be mobbed by groups of girlies/dancing queens !) Trippet Lane winebar (sometimes bands play there-be warned of the music level though). Saying that, these are not clubbing places per se, but more a bar/club place. If you're in your 30s, I think the crowd/atmosphere in there are okay.

If you really wanna go clubbing, I'd suggest Leadmill for an all rounder. Some places, teeny boppers go to. i.e. Corporation, but others, the student mobs go to. It really depends on the venue, and event.

Archived